Did the crowd affect Hernandez/Trinaldo decision?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Hernandez was from Texas and they seemed to have swayed the judges into thinking he won.

Should judges allow the crowd to affect the scoring or should judges actually do their job and give the rightful winner his win bonus?

Post fight, Hernandez made no notions of him possibly losing the fight or it being close.

Lastly, if this was Dana White Tuesday night bum fights, how would he react?

hACra6J.png

Hernandez won.

I thought he won too. TS, did you think he lost?

And yes, both fighters post-fight actions were surprising to me too.

Lmao, you left out the other 10 media scorings that were in favor of Trinaldo.

Nice one.

<3><DisgustingHHH>
Only sherdog.com media people mather ya goof. There were three and 1 scored it for Trinaldo, should be fired by now.

Hernandez did literally nothing besides a couple of shots in the 3rd.

In no way did he win the first 2 rounds. Horrible fight , horrible decision

for whatever reason the UFC hates Trinaldo. They just want him gone. He went on that 7-fight win streak and then lost to Kevin Lee and was all but forgotten about.

People forget he destroyed Paul Felder who is currently a top 10 fighter. Trinaldo 100% won that fight, bullshit decision. Sucks too bc Fransisco is getting up there in age.

Even Hernandez thought he lost the fight.

It was not a bad decision. Neither guy did anything significant. I would say Alex landed the bigger shots. There was just few but still.

Hernandez was from Texas and they seemed to have swayed the judges into thinking he won.

Should judges allow the crowd to affect the scoring or should judges actually do their job and give the rightful winner his win bonus?

Post fight, Hernandez made no notions of him possibly losing the fight or it being close.

Lastly, if this was Dana White Tuesday night bum fights, how would he react?
Hernandez definitely looked surprised after what did u watch? He even said it could have gone either way multiple times after fight.

I thought it was the worst decision ive probably seen in combat sports the only round i could possibly give alex was round 1 but rd2 and 3 albeit boring as hell were clearly Trinaldos

Yea, I've thought this for a while. The influence the judges get from the UFC and the fans isn't exactly fair

I'df love for them to try out something a bit new like 5 judges, 2 of em in the back without sound or something. Even corner en going 'eyyyyy' after every pitter patter shot is influential

One of the worst fights in recent memory. Especially as i had big cash on the fight not going the distance.

I thought it was a pretty bad decision, not the worst since barely anything happened in the fight but what little did happen seemed to favor Trinaldo I think.

Back