Jon Jones isn't the best real fighter and has stifled the LHW division for the a decade now.

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He has been in court multiple times due to taking performance enhancing drugs. The first time he got convicted he said it was because he needed an artificial drug to help him make his penis function.
Here is a short video of his reaction when he was found guilty.
<mma1>
After that, he was under investigation again but he avoided full prosecution by telling the authorities about other people that were also cheating the system.
The LHW division has been ruined by a person who cant call himself the best ever and I wonder who would be the real LHW GOAT.
Shogun?
Alexander Lars-Åke Gustafsson?
Maybe even Matt Hamill?
We will never know because a cheat has robbed all of us of finding the answer.
Who do you think would be the Champ if Jon wasn't allowed to use the system to his own benefit?

7BUvocT.jpg

Bitter Jon haters. Almost as bad as the bitter McGregor haters.

Jon addressd the Rumours and will return in December and embarrass Sherdogs next hope.

Last edited:
I think fishing for likes through jones hate might be on the same level as anything jon has ever done

<JonesLaugh>

Anf still.. The greatest fighter who ever lived

All you can hope for is is he still alive.. No overdose.. Okay good he got outa prison.. Okay good !!
Cause that man can fightt.
And hes the goat undefeated stay tuned hopefully we can see his fight career playout or he may end up not being able to and well never see if he retires undefeated

Meh, salty haters gonna be salty. Everyone knows Jones is a piece of shit. Still doesn't change the fact that he's one of the greatest talents our sport has ever seen.

Meh, salty haters gonna be salty. Everyone knows Jones is a piece of shit. Still doesn't change the fact that he's one of the greatest talents our sport has ever seen.
Funny thing is don't even hate him, I just want to see the best fighters and because he has been caught cheating multiple times I can't say he is the the best fighter. Best cheat? Sure...

Everyone is so bad as fighting
Bones makes them look even worse than they are.

He has been in court multiple times due to taking performance enhancing drugs. The first time he got convicted he said it was because he needed an artificial drug to help him make his penis function.
Here is a short video of his reaction when he was found guilty.
<mma1>
After that, he was under investigation again but he avoided full prosecution by telling the authorities about other people that were also cheating the system.
The LHW division has been ruined by a person who cant call himself the best ever and I wonder who would be the real LHW GOAT.
Shogun?
Alexander Lars-Åke Gustafsson?
Maybe even Matt Hamill?
We will never know because a cheat has robbed all of us of finding the answer.
Who do you think would be the Champ if Jon wasn't allowed to use the system to his own benefit?

This is bs.

Jon Jones is the GOAT. You don't have to like it but you got to accept it, you don't get to use entirely unrelated charges to reignite your hate campaign to put an asterisk next to 20 fights didn't test positive for.

Shogun is 10-9 in the UFC bruh, no amount of bs libel you make up about Jones makes that change. Jones even in that close fight snatched victory with Gus snatched victory from the jaws of defeat and dominated the championship rounds. Proved he was the GOAT.

Still hasn't done shit at heavyweight despite being a damn 6 foot 4 heavyweight. Like we get it you win at light heavy you are the JV king try Varsity already

Funny thing is don't even hate him, I just want to see the best fighters and because he has been caught cheating multiple times I can't say he is the the best fighter. Best cheat? Sure...
if you think Jones is the best cheat you're being delusional. He's probably the worst cheat, how many times has he been busted? The best cheat is the guy that never gets caught, and I'm sure there are plenty.

Here's a question for you: .Do you consider Anderson Silva one of the GOATS?

Back