Dustin Poirier admits to being madly in love with Max Holloway

thehighking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Surprised this hasn't been talked about already. Just watching UFC 240 countdown and they showed a clip after the fight where Dustin tells Max "you're the champ, I love you" in a beautiful display of sportsmanship. It's always nice to see such respect from fighters after their wars but do you think Dustin's love for Max had an impact on the fight? Could Dustin have fought even better if he wasn't in love with Max Holloway? Does Max have similar feelings for Dustin?

Well, love is a battlefield.

Surprised this hasn't been talked about already. Just watching UFC 240 countdown and they showed a clip after the fight where Dustin tells Max "you're the champ, I love you" in a beautiful display of sportsmanship. It's always nice to see such respect from fighters after their wars but do you think Dustin's love for Max had an impact on the fight?

I have nothing against homosexuality and it wouldn't bother me at all if Dustin and Khabib were to embrace each other and kiss passionately after the fight is over

It's like a parent telling their child "it's hurting me more than it's hurting you for me to give you a spanking."

This is so much better than the “to the death, Georges / don’t blink / it’s gunna be a dogfight” wolf tickets. Real sportsmanship, professionalism, respect.

Dustin and Max are good people and I fully support their confirmed homosexual relationship.

He's probably a fan of Max's. Most fighters seem to love watching max fight.

I remember immediately after the 5th round ended Dustin went up to Max and said, "I'm sorry I cussed at you. You're a great man and great father."

<3

it's sad that men feel like they can't have friends whom they love because it automatically makes them gay

Big fan of Dustin Poirier. He's paid his dues, hope he can pull it off.

Did he say "no homo" after all of that?

Back