Dana White open to superfight for Amanda Nunes -- not Cejudo unfortunately

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Claressa Shields is 9-0 as a professional boxer.

She previously said: "They are calling her the greatest MMA fighter of all-time, not the greatest fighter. I'm the GWOAT, the greatest woman fighter of all-time. She ain't been to the Olympics two times. I've been to the top of the world two times. And I'm not putting myself against Amanda because we're both woman athletes. Actually I praise her like I praise Cris (Cyborg),"

"She's the greatest women's fighter in MMA and I'm the greatest women's fighter in boxing. And if we were to fight, I would win. That's what I think. [In MMA I wouldn't win], I can't wrestle. But in boxing, yeah [I would win], Amanda Nunes would go to sleep."

Basically if you take away 85% of Amanda’s skill set you’d win! Lol.

Last edited:
As long as she knows in a real fight Amanda would win.

The superfight already happened.

baXGKcJ.jpg

WMMA is still circus show and Cejudo has already two belts to take care
This is what I understand from this video

A competent boxer would beat an MMA fighter in boxing any day of the week, and vice versa. This is known and silly to talk about..

As for Nunes fighting a man. Haven't we been through this with Ronda? No woman mma fighter is beating a man mma fighter. Thats just reality...

Amanda couldn't even beat the last ranked mens flyweight on the UFC roster, let alone Cejudo..

Last edited:
By the way,

[In MMA I wouldn't win], I can't wrestle. But in boxing, yeah [I would win]

This should /thread.

These boxers need to stop talking until they are willing to meet them in MMA rules. If you admit you'd lose with more tools allowed, that means you're the definition of not better.

Nunes vs Cejudo would be the first female fight that I'm actually interested to watch.

It would be historic for the UFC too. Breaking barriers and removing the glass ceiling of a 'female divison' for a female athlete. ;)

All these boxers talk big game but always challenge people to fight under boxing rules.
Thats some lame shit.

A competent boxer would beat an MMA fighter in boxing any day of the week, and vice versa. This is known and silly to talk about..

As for Nunes fighting a man. Haven't we been through this with Ronda? No woman mma fighter is beating a man mma fighter. Thats just reality...

Amanda couldn't even beat that last ranked mens flyweight on the UFC roster, let alone Cejudo..

A pleasure to read someone talk sense on here. :)

In boxing Shields wins, in MMA Nunes wins. Look at the James Toney/Couture fight and the Mayweather/Conor boxing match.

Fine, but why pure boxing rules? 4 ounce gloves and elbows would be fairer.

Claressa Shields is 9-0 as a professional boxer.

She previously said: "They are calling her the greatest MMA fighter of all-time, not the greatest fighter. I'm the GWOAT, the greatest woman fighter of all-time. She ain't been to the Olympics two times. I've been to the top of the world two times. And I'm not putting myself against Amanda because we're both woman athletes. Actually I praise her like I praise Cris (Cyborg),"

"She's the greatest women's fighter in MMA and I'm the greatest women's fighter in boxing. And if we were to fight, I would win. That's what I think. [In MMA I wouldn't win], I can't wrestle. But in boxing, yeah [I would win], Amanda Nunes would go to sleep."

How come these boxers always think they are the best, but never are willing to fight a REAL fight against an MMA fighter?? It still bothers me that Mayweather thinks he is so tough beating McGregor, but all the rules favored him totally. If Mayweather is that tough, get in the cage and see how long you last. I guarantee he wouldn't last as long as Conor did in boxing.:mad:

Well if you are not willing to fight someone at their game, then don’t call them out...

I'm disappointed... Would love to see Dana trying to fight her.

Back