Which fighters do you dislike who everyone loves?

sampuncher

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Stole this off someone on twitter, if they're on here claim credit.

But as it says in the title, what fighters have you never become a fan of who everyone else seems to love?

Mine would be Rory, i've never been able to look past the dull personality, his fights have been good but never memorable bar the Robbie fight, even then I can understand he's a skilled fighter but just doesn't do much for me.

What other ones do people have where they just cant the fuss about said fighter?

Frankie Edgar.

Dont dislike him as a person. But his fighting style and title shot after title shot.

TJ Dillashaw, I’ve always disliked him for some reason. I’m just a hater I guess lol.

I think i'd also include Wonderboy as another fighter, I find his personality Sage Northcutt esque weird.

Amanda Nunes

She comes off as overly cocky to me and I still haven't forgotten about the sinusitis incident.

Nunes, Masvidal, Romero, Jones

On the opposite side i would say i like Colby but most of sherdog hates the guy.

There's not a single fighter that "everyone loves".

Well, except for obscure fighters that haven't yet entered the limelight of being popular so that it's cool to be hatin' on them.

Faber, he seemed overly fake to me. I liked him up until the Cody vs TJ fight but ever since then he seemed like he was trying to pull the strings.

Faber dunno why tho might be cause he is a manlet and that hamster ass chin

None really, I'm not a big fan of Colby but a lot of people aren't and I really don't like Mickey Gall but other than that that's about it.

I like Masvidal on a whole but not a fan of him with this recent Askren stuff so maybe he could be mentioned here.

There's not a single fighter that "everyone loves".

Well, except for obscure fighters that haven't yet entered the limelight of being popular so that it's cool to be hatin' on them.

Just a light hearted thread my man, no need to come in here with logic.

Faber dunno why tho might be cause he is a manlet and that hamster ass chin

tenor.gif

Back