Bodybuilders perceived higher value than fighters...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Edit: I meant perception. Alpha was wrong word.

It's a shame because mma is harder than bodybuilding and more dangerous but if you build a physique that may not be big but aesthetic you get instant access to to babes and respect. It's also very healthy if you do it right and naturally.

It is heartbreaking because mma fighters come from a place of deficiency and being pushed around. They take up the training to empower themselves and make their mark in life but sadly ex fighters tend to be discontent with retirement. That and ex bodybuilders seem to be very vigor and not beaten down by life. They end up taking charge and ate not subjecate by trainers and promoters lording over them.

EDIT:

I am not bad mouthing mma fighters. I said that it's a shame and heartbreaking but it holds water that people's opinions are based on perception.

Also I mentioned NATURAL bodybuilding not look ing like some hideous muscle monster.

Last edited:
It's a shame because mma is harder than bodybuilding and more dangerous but if you build a physique that may not be big but aesthetic you get instant access to to babes and respect. It's also very healthy if you do it right and naturally.

It is heartbreaking because mma fighters come from a place of deficiency and being pushed around. They take up the training to empower themselves and make their mark in life but sadly ex fighters tend to be discontent with retirement.

Meh not really. Alot of girls actually think that body builders look like insecure tools tbh.

Also in general, mma fighters get far more respect that body builders, because body builders aren't really in shape at all.

Who's really more in shape, this guy?
maxresdefault.jpg

Or these guys?
920x920.jpg

Last edited:
Bodybuilders can’t fight, their just big. Juiced up turkeys waiting to get koed by my spinning heel kick

We’re humans, not gorillas. You’re not an alpha through size or looks.

Depends on the girl. A lot of girls just assume the biggest dude in the room is the one who could destroy all the others.

How alpha is a bodybuilder if they are 300 lbs and 5% body fat getting tooled by manlets like MM and Cejudo?

Bodybuilders can’t fight, their just big. Juiced up turkeys waiting to get koed by my spinning heel kick

That's the spirit!

Oh, one more thing - it's "they're", not "their".

there is no such thing as alpha male because we cooperate with many social groups

Body builders are the most beta dudes ever. Usually insecure as fuck and closest homo’s.

all sherdoggers are alpha

brockskinny.jpg

How alpha is a bodybuilder if they are 300 lbs and 5% body fat getting tooled by manlets like MM and Cejudo?
The sad part is that me + my handgun beat Ngannou 10/10. Winning fights/being alpha is all subjective.

Edit:
I was just trying to point out that this whole "alpha" thing is stupid. Especially when you define "alpha" as being able to win fights.

Last edited:
Back