I don't get the mentality of Jones fans..

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
Repeated PED busts..

'Bones bless'..

Hit and run with pregnant woman..

'Jones is GOAT'..

Choking out some random stripper..

'fucking alpha'..

The sociopath could literally murder someone and they wouldn't give a shit. Dedication I guess..
{<jordan}

Identity politics, its not that deep

Dont care about what he does outside of the cage

He strangled a stripper? When was this?

Repeated PED busts..

'Bones bless'..

'Jones is GOAT'..

'fucking alpha'..

The sociopath could literally murder someone and they wouldn't give a shit. Dedication I guess..
{<jordan}

The majority of MMA fans are not what you call the sharpest tools in the shed. That's all you need to know about it, there's really nothing to get.

You think that him being a terrible human being has anything to do with his performances, that called a biased point of view.

Nobody here tries to protect him from stupid shit he does, in case you missed it, James Brown had assaulted his wife for his entire life and he's still the godfather of funk, too bad he was a psycho, see?

As long as he keeps winning he'll have fans no matter what

They're called glory hunters. You get them in every sport. They support whichever teams/guys that always win. Doesn't matter how much shady shit there is behind the scenes. As long as they are the best, they will have loads of fans.

Athletes are over glorified, as if those fuck-ups were a small price to pay for the privilege of watching high-level sports. This is nothing new, countries have been using athletes as proxies for almost a century now, investing them with an absurd level of racial and nationalistic significance.

Repeated PED busts..

'Bones bless'..

'Jones is GOAT'..

'fucking alpha'..

{<jordan}

Maybe the dedication is cause he gets called things like sociopath and gets treated like satan the moment he has anything resembling controversy in his life. Matt Hughes on the other hand, crickets.

Word round Querque is she put up a better fight than Anthony Smith

You think that him being a terrible human being has anything to do with his performances, that called a biased point of view.

Nobody here tries to protect him from stupid shit he does, in case you missed it, James Brown had assaulted his wife for his entire life and he's still the godfather of funk, too bad he was a psycho, see?
Did I mention his performances in the cage ? All I'm saying is when will his nuthuggers stop defending him. They make excuses for his career long juicing, his various incidents where he has shown himself to be a piece of shit..
Just weird to me.

Back