Besides Rockhold, Northcutt, amd BJ...

Rockhold just needs to respect opponents and keep his hands up.

out of anyone??? shittt I heard Bob Sapp was still throwing fights... someone needs to retire him to the afterlife

Oleinik should probably retire, he’s 42 and just got brutally KTFO, his leg looked like it got messed up as well.

I wouldn't judge Anderson by him losing to a title contender and a man who could fight at heavyweight. I think Anderson can still beat 2nd tier fighters

out of anyone??? shittt I heard Bob Sapp was still throwing fights... someone needs to retire him to the afterlife
The Beast is on a one fight winning streak baby!

Fedor. Little Nog. Diego Sanchez. CM Punk (if he still wants to fight?). Mir. Shogun. Cain.

Oleinik should probably retire, he’s 42 and just got brutally KTFO, his leg looked like it got messed up as well.

Yeah his leg got shattered pretty bad. I honestly couldn’t fucking imagine dude, training for so long then in twelve seconds you have brain damage and a shattered limb. Such a brutal sport.

Diego Sanchez for sure, clay guida hasn’t been doing terrible but still I don’t see a point in him continuing. Vick is one KO away from Rockhold level retirement urgency.

JDS Cain Rothwell Askren Smith GSP Conor Dirty Sanchez Juan Till weedman Overthehillreem

The real question should be who has a good chance at the belt?

None should retire, I enjoy watching whoever get beat up

I wouldn't judge Anderson by him losing to a title contender and a man who could fight at heavyweight. I think Anderson can still beat 2nd tier fighters
Agreed. While Anderson isn't what he was it's not like he's getting brutally KOed in every fight and standing with him is still a risky proposition for anyone.

This CTE thing might start the zombie apocalypse so anyone who's acting delusional really needs to quit. Mayhem Miller, BJ Penn, Rockhold, Tony Ferg, Diego Sanchez, Charlie Krazyhorse, war Machine, Mcgregor and I see Eddie Alvarez doing summing crazy before long.

Yeah hes not looked great in his last couple, and nows the time hes gunna start taking unessesary damage.

I don't think dos Anjos should retire but man where does he go from here... he has these fights where he wrecks people then the coin flip where he looks like he cant hurt his opponent and gets dominated..

Yeah hes not looked great in his last couple, and nows the time hes gunna start taking unessesary damage.

I don't think dos Anjos should retire but man where does he go from here... he has these fights where he wrecks people then the coin flip where he looks like he cant hurt his opponent and gets dominated..
Dos Anjos will be fine, it’s not like he’s getting viciously KO’d, he just needs a step down in competition. Let him get some wins against lesser competition and then he can end his career on a high note.

Back