Cyborg explains her fight with Nunes and talk about future

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"The plan was no go forward, It was more move around...... But I got emotional, I kept going and I got a cut"

"I asked for a immediately rematch after the fight in the post-conference and Dana said he wasn't going to give me a rematch..... I wanted a rematch right after the fight, but now I don't know, I'm just thinking in Spencer's fight and then we gotta sit down and see whats going to happen"

"Maybe in my next fight I get the oportunity to show my ground game.. Most of my fights are striking fights because a like it, I like to strike, but I'm BJJ brown belt and I was a BJJ world champion"

She went head hunting right after this:
hjNCGZ.gif

They also offered her a rematch and she turned it down.

Felicia Spencer by armbar on this plastic black belt.

now shes fighting a soccer mom and gonna disappear from the ufc just to run away from nunes

I think she's negotiating her new contract, she knows that UFC needs her, to make a big female fight because there is no one else.

“What Nunes really wants is a rematch with Cyborg,” Dana White proclaimed. “I said that the other night and Cyborg goes crazy. Whatever. You know, we offered that fight and Cyborg turned it down.”

Styles make fights. I called it before they fought. Nunes throws straight punches, Cyborg throws hooks. That's basic boxing. Straight punches get there first. Nunes did not get lucky and Cyborg knows that. She's so used to just being able to bully other girls and Nunes wasn't having that shit. I doubt we see a rematch because I think she knows deep down it would end the same way the first fight did.

I actually think Cyborg has at least a 50% chance to win the rematch. She probably hasn't even been knocked out in practice so she probably figured I'll just keep going forward and Mike Tyson her like I did everyone else. I'm sure she was very humbled by that loss and will fight a more strategic non brawl oriented fight.

now shes fighting a soccer mom and gonna disappear from the ufc just to run away from nunes

Says the guy with can Michelle Waterson as his profile pic. Let me guess...you were a Ronda Fraud Rousey fan right?

Listen and learn little boy

Cyborg did go crazy. In the fight w Nunes. UFC front man thinking of future repercussions on Nunes 'star' power. Keeping UFC coin in piggy bank.<{1-7}>

Last edited:
If she gets back on them anabolics she might have a chance if she catches Nunes on a bad night.

Cyborg handled the loss like a boss, got to give her credit for that. A re-match would be a 50/50 fight (Vegas Odds).

The more you listen to Cyborg the more you realize that she is pretty cool and seems like a decent person.

Back