I feel sorry for the guy who has to face Jones next

MysticGOD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jones was coasting all along with these new breed of fighters as he is one of those guys who performs better under pressure. He had nothing to prove in fights against Smith and Santos, but the next fight, he sure has to prove that he is still the same Jones that once he was during his early days of his title reign.
And now since he has something to prove, he sure as hell will be fighting very focused.

He chose to stand with Santos.

I imagined him taking him down and finishing with hellbows.

But chose to stand.

You Jon stans said the same shit after the smith fight and here we are again...

why does he have to prove that? what would make his next fight different from the last two>

Walker will KO him stiff

tumblr_pmd8vdljbe1rofocqo4_250.gif

Jones is looking flat and heading for a loss.

He doesn't have anything to prove, all he has to do is get the 'W'.

I think Jones every fight wants to finish in a fashion, if he does not. He did not manage

Prove another decision ?

<{clintugh}>

Boy, I can't wait.

But chose to stand.
Went easy on Santos just to make him look good so Santos can get more fans. Jon is a great human being.

Jones was coasting all along with these new breed of fighters as he is one of those guys who performs better under pressure. He had nothing to prove in fights against Smith and Santos, but the next fight, he sure has to prove that he is still the same Jones that once he was during his early days of his title reign.
And now since he has something to prove, he sure as hell will be fighting very focused.

just means he be on a bigger ped cycle from now on.

His picos are running low, along with his chances of staying champ.

He has had 10 years being #1 at LHW. The guys he will be fighting are younger, just as big, and have spent their entire careers dreaming about beating him and preparing for the day they face him. He is on the decline, the gap is closing, and he will lose soon. Iz normal.

But chose to stand.

He attempted a take down early in rd 1, and failed fantastically. That's probably why he chose to stand.

That’s how you know he’s GOAT. If he doesn’t utterly destroy his opponent people are disappointed.
That’s how GOATs act, GOATS don’t tap to strikes vs lightweight journeyman...

Split decision but I had Santos 1, 2, 5. He doesn't have the killer instinct. Legacy up for grabs still barely did shit in the 5th. His juice-box is empty Usada stomped on it. He's playing Floyd's keep the "0" game or using it as an excuse. I wondered where mystic God went when he posted earlier, now I think he has a dozen accounts and is a mod.

Fuck You Spin Dr.

Santos a true Warrior, Bless. I called the fuck out of that fight. So your argument is BS just from my arguments before the fight. I said what would happen 5+ times. It went down exactly like I said.

But chose to stand.
lol stfu. He could barely move on his lead leg after the 1st round. He wanted to stay as far away from Santos as physically possible. Re-watch the fight. Oh wait, you're a mod Spin Dr. too. On two legs he murks Jon over 5.

"No Rematch." kind of says it all, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back