Should James Vick move up to 170?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
IdenticalTenderAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif
DecisiveMealyGerbil-size_restricted.gif

Dude been getting knocked out left and right. He keeps his chin up in the air when he strikes and is cutting alot of weight. Bad combo.

Last edited:
Sadly, Vick's UFC career is coming to a close. Like Rockhold and Garbrandt, Vick will can no longer compete with the top guys due to that glass chin.

Ofcourse he should. He is a moron for cutting to 155.

Chiesa moved up and looked good. Maybe it can work for Vick..

Chiesa moved up and looked good. Maybe it can work for Vick..
Chiesa never looked bad at LW per se it's just that he could never beat a top guy and break into the upper echelons.

And we still don't know if he'll do that at WW.

I think he should move up but not jump right into the mix and get used to the size and strength at 70

Yes, but either way he needs to focus on not blocking punches with his face.

James Vick is too slow, too sloppy with not enough good assets to compensate for his shortcomings.

We even see it in action in his fights. He looked like he was gonna be a problem for Gaethje with his reach for about 1 minute before his glass chin got shattered.

Move up weight and start fresh. Take time out, maybe look at reassessing his game and a camp change would probably be a good idea. I know people always say this after a fighter loses but Vick's game has been the same for a long time now and the same issues and coming up and getting him deaded.

Big changes or pack it up

Sadly, Vick's UFC career is coming to a close. Like Rockhold and Garbrandt, Vick will can no longer compete with the top guys due to that glass chin.
you've posted that same exact comment in every vick thread in the last 24 hours yo

Getting knocked out at LW means you should move up to WW?

When you’re chin open like that you’re asking to get koed. Fix defence, WW is a nightmare for him stylistically. Fix defence, become more Elusive then fight Islam mackahev. If he loses he can go to one FC.

He should move down... to Bellator

Ah the old 'I keep getting KO'd stiff so let me move up weight' tactic.. why not.. worst case he gets KO'd stiff again

271733.jpg

Back