Im i the only one that thinks Gaethje is going to destroy Cerrone?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
d16c6810-a919-11e9-bdfa-74a30a5d1143.jpg

Cerrone does horrible when he fights pressure fighters. Gaethje is the ultimate pressure fighter and will finish Donald.

I dont know. Cerrone could persevere as Alvarez and Porier had done.

But he could also fold under the style of justin,which is called World War III

Anyone with half a brain knows that this is a shitty match-up for Cerrone.

Toss-up IMO. Whoever lands something big first maybe. Gaethje gets rocked in every fight and if he goes after Cerrone like Perry and Alex did, he might get cut up the same way. Wish Cerrone was smart enough to utilize his excellent grappling more.

People were saying the same thing about Cerrone against Al and Hernandez. Cerrone is certainly inconsistent. With his weakness against boxers, everyone thought Eddie would dominate him and it was the worst possible match-up for him, then Cerrone kicked his ass. And Eddie subsequently KTFO of Garthje. MMA math fails again.

Hard to call this fight imo. Could go either way. Either way this fight is fun.

Nah, bruvva

most high IQ people (me) know that Cerrone gonna get dusted into bolivian

I think it's more likely that Cerrone makes Gaethje look like a can and destroys him inside 2 rounds.

Cowboy is about to get a lobotomy

I think it's more likely that Cerrone makes Gaethje look like a can and destroys him inside 2 rounds.
well we all know that wont happen. Anyone who has managed to beat justin,lost years off their lives.

I got Cowboy landing a massive headkick and Gaethje not being able to recover.

Cerrone is doing better in round 1 and the game plan to beat Gaethje has been shown by Porier and Alvarez.

Old cowboy can do it, that said I won't be mad if he passes the torch here.

Gaethje is heavily favored to beat Cerrone but you dipshits are wrong. You guys are the reason Cerrone was an underdog against Mike Perry and Alexander Hernandez ffs. Betting on Cerrone would be easy money.

Crazy how highly people rate Cowboy off a few wins. He will not win this fight, he will mostly likely get TKO'ed within 2 rounds

Back