Tony Ferguson waiting for his title shot like..

Tony Ferguson the type of grandpa to take his teeth out BEFORE he eats corn on the cob

Unfortunately his age and 155 and 170 being tied up at the top doesn't work in his favor.

Tony must get a tittle shot next. He should just wait it out.

20190722_030317-jpg.619605
and his kid will still be missing

YsE0Ti8.jpg

#StillSearchingForAnkles#DefendOrVacate

khabib is fighting GSP next

39 year old GSP who has never made 155 in his life? Is this alleged fight going to be at LW?

GSP is not coming back. And even if he did he is not going to 155. It will be at least 170 and I don't think Khabib is willing to fight GSP at 170. And further, even if GSP did come back, it's giong to be for an immediate title shot at 170 or 185. If GSP wanted a fun non title fight, he would have fought Anderson Silva or Conner McGregor already. I would have pushed hard to fight Anderson and Conner. It would have been a huge payout.

39 year old GSP who has never made 155 in his life? Is this alleged fight going to be at LW?

I thought that was the plan from the beginning. Also thought the MW strap would be the harder one to get.

Once George promptly vacated the title and shed the muscles I was positive his next fight was Khabeeb.

Then he retired and withdrew from USADA so now I'm not as certain. I would not be surprised though.

Multiple times he said he could make 155 for a one off type of fight.

If Nayt wins against Pettis then its Conor v Nayt 3 n Ferg v Khabib at MSG . Then winners of those 2 will fight.

However if Pettis wins then who knows.

Tony needs to shave that hair. Seriously what is he waiting for?

Back