Leon Edwards is the best “fighter” that has no fans

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This guy is actually on an impressive win streak, beating Cerrone, Nelson, and RDA in lopsided decisions.

However, they weren’t entertaining in any way, he uses MMA rules to his advantage, and just barely beats them all on points.

Edwards and Usman might actually singlehandedly ruin the WW division, which has always been known to be one of the best divisions out there.

I’ve heard him getting compared to Fitch, which I’d agree with if Fitch could strike and clinch well.

Anyways, he’s so forgettable, we’ll probably forget about him by next week.

PS: If he ever fights Usman again, it might be the single worst fight in UFC.

Edwards vs Usman might even be a worse title fight than Woodley vs Maia

If he ever fights Usman again, it might be the single worst fight in UFC.
He actually fought him and got wrestle fucked iirc. Edwards aint champ material.

Complete domination... and it was a snoozer.

He actually fought him and got wrestle fucked iirc.

Complete domination... and it was a snoozer.
That’s why I said again lol and it’ll probably be for a title. So if anything, UFC would lose fans putting on that fight.

im a fan. picked him to beat gunnar, and rda aswell.

i dont see how people thought rda was gonna win. leon isnt just big. hes fast and very smart. slick boxing, top game. didnt know his elbows were that on point now.

This guy is actually on an impressive win streak, beating Cerrone, Nelson, and RDA in lopsided decisions.

However, they weren’t entertaining in any way, he uses MMA rules to his advantage, and just barely beats them all on points.

Edwards and Usman might actually singlehandedly ruin the WW division, which has always been known to be one of the best divisions out there.

I’ve heard him getting compared to Fitch, which I’d agree with if Fitch could strike and clinch well.

Anyways, he’s so forgettable, we’ll probably forget about him by next week.

PS: If he ever fights Usman again, it might be the single worst fight in UFC.
evolution of the sport. in 20 years you will see the mayweathers of MMA emerge. this is just the beginning. the more time ppl will spent training mma the more guys like edwards will be born.

He’s very skilled but unfortunately in today’s UFC it isn’t enough. You have to be able to talk the talk or at least produce highlights. He doesn’t have either. He’ll have a tough road to get to the title, likely having to beat just about everybody.

Hes got no fans because hes boring, i'm surprised leg hump Khabib has any fans to be honest.

Win streak? Forgetting about the Masvidal Combo meal?

Honestly, he's probably the most skilled fighter the UK has produced so far.

Usually British fighters have good striking and shit wrestling or good BJJ and shit striking, Edwards seems to have it all, with great fight IQ to go with it.

Lol no one would even know who he is if Mas didn’t bless his bum life with a combo meal backstage.

I'm a huge fan. He's an excellent fighter, cerebral but does damage. He isn't just out there looking to score points.

The only reason he doesn't have a bigger following is because everyone is riding Masvidal's dick right now. Get rid of that suckerpunch incident and there'd be an entirely different perception of the Gunnar and RDA wins. Fans are just that fucking stupid.

Fight was decent, at least didnt felt robbed like Masvidal vs Askren.

Back