Leon Edwards tries to troll Masvidal, gets trolled by a sherdogger instead

Leon was tagging RDA pretty good but the toughness of RDA should never be in question.

jorge vs. leon should be next. they have history with the 3 piece and soda that all the nerds like so ufc needs to pony up the cash and make it happen. it's up to the ufc to make it happen and that means new contracts with more money. it's that simple.

Not a Leon Edwards fan, but RDA is dangerous as fuck, he fought a smart fight. He's there to win, not to please Sherdog

Funny thing... When GSP was fighting a few people had been joking like that... He was much worse than Edwards, at least Edwards is a little dangerous and GSP never got close to being dangerous with that lettuce hands and hugs on the ground. I don't get it.

Not a Leon Edwards fan, but RDA is dangerous as fuck, he fought a smart fight. He's there to win, not to please Sherdog

Well, live by the sword die by the sword. Fight safe and win but you won’t get your name out there.

Funny thing... When GSP was fighting a few people had been joking like that... He was much worse than Edwards, at least Edwards is a little dangerous and GSP never got close to being dangerous with that lettuce hands and hugs on the ground. I don't get it.

Difference is GSP was defending titles, Edwards hasn’t even fought for one yet.

I believe in Edwards. Just stating the obvious fact, which is that finishing contenders with you title on the line every single time, is nothing like finishing the types that Leon has built his streak on.

That’s just flat out ridiculous. Don’t make me have to defend GSP goof.

-GSP fought a much higher level of competition

-GSP was actually pitching shut outs and dominating fights whereas Leon does just enough to get the nod. Throws a few elbows then spams clinches when things get too close for comfort.

-GSP was fighting for titles while Edwards is decisioning bloated LWs with LOSING records going into fight (Cerrone 1-3, Gunnar 1-1, RDA 1-2)

LOL

That’s just flat out ridiculous. Don’t make me have to defend GSP goof.

-GSP fought a much higher level of competition

-GSP was actually pitching shut outs and dominating fights whereas Leon does just enough to get the nod. Throws a few elbows then spams clinches when things get too close for comfort.

-GSP was fighting for titles while Edwards is decisioning bloated LWs with LOSING records going into fight (Cerrone 1-3, Gunnar 1-1, RDA 1-2)

LOL
Ridiculous like you deyning the facts on Cormier's eye pokes video? Something like that? ;)

I was talking about boring style only and you made it far bigger.

ArcticFrigidBangeltiger-small.gif

And another one for the Juice Jones avatar

ArcticFrigidBangeltiger-small.gif

271733.jpg

Difference is GSP was defending titles, Edwards hasn’t even fought for one yet.

I believe in Edwards. Just stating the obvious fact, which is that finishing contenders with you title on the line every single time, is nothing like finishing the types that Leon has built his streak on.

GSP fought at a time when title shots were given based on merit.

Back