edwards iq

ukguy25

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jon jones level of iq,always seems to know what to do at the right times!

I agree. He’s also very effective everywhere. People that think Jorge beats him are clowns. Edwards is better everywhere(especially wrestling)
He has Potential to be champ.

his cardio and IQ are really good.

people thought rda had an advantage on the ground but i knew leon would win that battle aswell. hes very smart once hes on top.

picked him to win before the fight btw.

Leon is damn good, but I still think Usman and maybe even Colby will be able to outwrestle him

If Jorge is gonna duck him maybe Edwards vs Woodley next?

his cardio and IQ are really good.

people thought rda had an advantage on the ground but i knew leon would win that battle aswell. hes very smart once hes on top.

Yeah people forget he outgrappled Gunnar in his last fight as well.

Leon is damn good, but I still think Usman and maybe even Colby will be able to outwrestle him

If Jorge is gonna duck him maybe Edwards vs Woodley next?
usman is still a tough match up. colby likes to strike and press people to the cage but he dosnt have the power kamaru does. leon i think out strikes colby and fends him off enough to get the UD.

Jorge would kick his ass

Again

It was an absolute clinic. His overall game and fight iq are top level.

Still don't think he has the power or wrestling to beat Colby or Usman, but he's deffo top 5 at WW.

Him and Jorge is the fight to make.

And can they give RDA a gimme fight for once.

His strength of schedule has to be one of the hardest in the last few years even more so when you consider he's always the smaller and older man.

Edwards is legit, I think he gives everyone in the top 5 a tough fight. I would love to see him fight Masvidal for sure, though if I were Masvidal I'd try to avoid him like the plague.

That's because Cruz actually knows what he's watching.

totally

conor was tiring khabib out by getting his face smashed from bottom. the blatant multiple fouls were to trick us that conor was getting tired, but in fact he was just a tactical genius tiring khabib out

the submission in the 4th was a fluke, cruz was spot on with his commentary

I agree. He’s also very effective everywhere. People that think Jorge beats him are clowns. Edwards is better everywhere(especially wrestling)
He has Potential to be champ.
he will never touch the belt as long as usman is there. neither of them will.

Him and Jorge is the fight to make.

And can they give RDA a gimme fight for once.

His strength of schedule has to be one of the hardest in the last few years even more so when you consider he's always the smaller and older man.

That;s what happens when you go from a journeyman LW to a wrecking machine seemingly overnight, your head size doubling in the process and facial structure slightly changing. You steamroll big names and win the belt, you're then fighting the best from there on out. USADA or not.

He is very technical but he will pay the price for being so hesitant and leaving it to the judges. Jones can get away with it cause he dismantled guys early in his career and accumulated lots of title defenses. He is none of that. Imo he needs to pull the trigger and go get some fans lol.

Btw... He is not beating Usman.

totally

conor was tiring khabib out by getting his face smashed from bottom. the blatant multiple fouls were to trick us that conor was getting tired, but in fact he was just a tactical genius tiring khabib out

the submission in the 4th was a fluke, cruz was spot on with his commentary
Another post where conor was mentioned and this thread is not even about Conor wooooo boy

Just wish he was more confident in his abilities and would put his foot on the gas a little more at times. Nothing crazy like spamming overhands, but just something a little more. Think it'd really force his good cardio onto his opponents a little more.

Back