Leon's performance over RDA is more impressive than

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Masvidal's KO of Askren.

Do you know who beats RDA in every facet of MMA for a whole 25 minutes? Nobody.
His other losses have been blankets.

Edwards landed elbows in the clinch, had beautiful technique and won most of the exchanges in the pocket. Plus he controlled RDA on the ground too..

Not to mention his composure and how calculated he was. I hold RDA to a high regard so it was an extremely impressive performance and IMO more impressive than Mas' flying knee.

Mas x Edwards book it.

Last edited:
Nah...

giphy.gif

Why do we have to compare the two? Masvidals KO is great for any type of fan, who doesnt like seeing stuff like that?

But Edward's was smooth as fuck and showed insane amounts of skill. Who doesn't like seeing that either?

Well obviously

Askren is nothing more than a one-dimensional can crusher while RDA is a proven UFC-caliber elite at two weight classes

More impressive, but not cooler to look at.

Why do we have to compare the two? Masvidals KO is great for any type of fan, who doesnt like seeing stuff like that?

But Edward's was smooth as fuck and showed insane amounts of skill. Who doesn't like seeing that either?

We're adding to the storyline and setting up their fight. This is free promo son.

Masvidal's KO of Askren.

Do you know who beats RDA in every facet of MMA for a whole 25 minutes? Nobody

Edwards landed elbows in the clinch, had beautiful technique and won most of the exchanges .
Tony Ferguson says this thread sucks

Masvidal's KO of Askren.

Edwards landed elbows in the clinch, had beautiful technique and won most of the exchanges in the pocket. Plus he controlled RDA on the ground too..

It was an extremely impressive performance and IMO more impressive than Mas' flying knee.

Mas x Edwards book it.
How many threads are you gonna make about this today?

NO ONE gives a shit about Leon Edwards, there is a half dozen WW's on big win streaks who are actually getting finishes.

Jorge has bigger fish to fry.

NO ONE gives a shit about Leon Edwards, there is a half dozen WW's on big win streaks who are actually getting finishes.

You should give a shit

Masvidal's KO of Askren.

Not to mention his composure and how calculated he was. I hold RDA to a high regard so it was an extremely impressive performance and IMO more impressive than Mas' flying knee.

Mas x Edwards book it.
100% Agreed.

Edwards would be a 6-1 favorite in a rematch over RDA tomorrow.

Askren vs Masvidal would be even odds.

I mean, RDA would maul Masvidal for 25 minutes, so yeah I'm inclined to agree.

Edwards win much more impressive. Masvidal is going to want none of that. Masvidal needs to cash in on his next fight, as he knows it's downhill from here on out against top guys. Bellator in two years.

Masvidal would KO them both in one night
Already trashed this Leon guy,imagine how bad would it be in a fight

I dont have any evidence of that. Him cheap shotting him back stage means nothing to me. Leon is the better mixed martial artist.

100% Agreed.

Edwards would be a 6-1 favorite in a rematch over RDA tomorrow.

Askren vs Masvidal would be even odds.

Have to agree with this, if Leon fought RDA 10 times, you get the feeling it would look like last night every single time. Masvidal could fight Askren 100 times and I don't think anyone sees him landing a fight ending flying knee again, or even winning a half of those fights.

How many of them dominated rda or someone nearly as good as rda?

Have to agree with this, if Leon fought RDA 10 times, you get the feeling it would look like last night every single time. Masvidal could fight Askren 100 times and I don't think anyone sees him landing a fight ending flying knee again, or even winning a half of those fights.
On Rogan's podcast, that's what Usman says. If he knocks you out in the first round, you're going to call it a fluke. If he dominates you for 25 minutes, you'll never be able to call that a fluke.

Imagine if they fought without a cheap shot and security to break it up immediately.....

Masvidal's KO of Askren.

Do you know who beats RDA in every facet of MMA for a whole 25 minutes? Nobody.

Mas x Edwards book it.
I havent seen RDA fight consistent in a long time. He loses to top 5 guys.
He lost to Eddie Alvarez, then Ferguson no shame there, moves up...
Beats Magny, Saffiedine and a Lawler who had blew his ACL and meniscus...Ok thats good.
Lost to Covington and the current champion Usman.
Beat the former 155er kevin Lee and loses to Leon Edwards who I will agree was ranked too low to begin with.

I dont feel you can measure performance between two fighters where one didnt have a chance to fight a man for an entire fight because he killed him in 2 seconds, rather than fight a man for 15 minutes without finishing but looked good doing it. I think knocking out Askren, an undefeated fighter whos preferred style is FAR superior than Masvidal, and Masvidal prevailing is more impressive in my opinion.

RDA is one of those fighters who is too small for WW but too big for LW he would be one of the many fighters that would benefit in a 165 division

Back