How is Greg Hardy receiving a hype?

GetSmoked

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Are we forgetting Gred Hardy was losing to Allen Crowder in a fight so he purposely chose to get a disqualification instead of getting embarrassed?

Allen Crowder was finished by an undefeated beast (8-0) called Jairzinho Rozenstruik just by one punch which was the fastest knockout record in UFC heavyweight history.

Gred Hardy don't want any of Bigi Boy.

60d640895b8c90e44e99d6d014fbd067.jpeg

was not losing the fight but would look to see hardy v Jairzinho Rozenstruik

good matchup actually

Former NFL player on ESPN doing mma.

I want Hardy vs Black Beast dammit. Beast deserves the chance to teach Hardy a lesson about putting hands on women like he did to Browne.

Former NFL player on ESPN doing mma.

Yep basically, he’s a crossover attraction but unlike CM Punk he has a chance to get right up there (being a HW helps of course)

He’s controversial, that’s why there’s hype. His opponents are 1-5 in the UFC outside of their fights with him. He’s is still very much unproven.

I want Hardy vs Black Beast dammit. Beast deserves the chance to teach Hardy a lesson about putting hands on women like he did to Browne.

This fighter is better than black beast. His name is Jairzinho Rozenstruik. He's more fit and athletic than Derick Lewis. He has a good wrestling background, has much more punching power and knows how to knock his opponents out with his kicks, unlike black beast.

Bigi boy has a bright future ahead of him in the UFC and will show how tought he really is. I'm rooting for the guy and I want him to fight Greg Hardy and send him back to NFL.

This fighter is better than black beast. His name is Jairzinho Rozenstruik. He's more fit and athletic than Derick Lewis. He has a good wrestling background, has much more punching power and knows how to knock his opponents out with his kicks, unlike black beast.

Bigi boy has a bright future ahead of him in the UFC and will show how tought he really is. I'm rooting for the guy and I want him to fight Greg Hardy and send him back to NFL.

Don’t know much about jairzinho, but I’ll take your word for it.

Let the hype run wild

We get closer to Nguyo ending him as a result

He's like the ultimate heel? I mean how is he not more popular. My gf loves tuning in to see if he loses. And me, I think he's like a freak with power and no skill, fun to watch.

Are we forgetting Gred Hardy was losing to Allen Crowder in a fight so he purposely chose to get a disqualification instead of getting embarrassed?

Allen Crowder was finished by an undefeated beast (8-0) called Jairzinho Rozenstruik just by one punch which was the fastest knockout record in UFC heavyweight history.

Gred Hardy don't want any of Bigi Boy.

Really this is a low key Jairzinho dick sucking thread.

Back