Leon Edwards has Longest Win Streak Yet Nobody Knows Who he Is or Cares

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You cant sell this guy. A desicionator who cant produce any highlights.

Feed this guy to Ponzinibio.

Edwards needs a highlight reel finish against a top fighter to really get the UFC behind him. Which is a shame because Edwards is clearly a top WW.

Just got on my radar tonight. Wasn't flashy, but clean and good technique. Loved his calmness, it was silva-esque. Think he needs to put on a show and finish and he's gonna be big.

I don’t know man, he impressed me tonight, anyone who who shuts RDA out is a good fighter

Wow, 18-3 and on an 8 fight winning streak. But sherdog and the ufc wants to give the title shot to a 13 loss guy on a current 2-2 streak.

Edwards looked pretty average today. No one cares about win streaks, it's how you win about who you win against.

Colby, Usman and Askren all share a similar fate with Leon. The only major difference between all 4 is with Askren's ability to talk trash in interviews and on twitter.

Clean win for Leon but it was Meh. It's a win you won't remember or wanna remember in the long run.

Colby and Usman were decisionator too but they finally got their title fight. UFC can't keep you away from the belt eternally if you beat everybody.

The fight to make is Edwards vs Masvidal, winner get a TS. Let's do it.

Dude made a fight with the always exciting RDA boring, and he supposedly is a striker! He’s the stand up version of Jon Fitch.

Boring as fuck.

Kinda fell off my "radar" after tonight tbh
More sarcasm?
I could see why you think he is less than exciting, because he has been at times.

I don't care if you hug, dance, paw, or whatever. Once your streak gets to 8, I got to respect that what you do is effective. Even if I don't appreciate the style, I can acknowledge he is good at it.

Edwards looked pretty average today. No one cares about win streaks, it's how you win about who you win against.

Average?

He just outclassed a former UFC champion.

Dude made a fight with the always exciting RDA boring, and he supposedly is a striker! He’s the stand up version of Jon Fitch.

Boring as fuck.

Except Leon actually causes damage with his strikes.

Fitch just lays on you for 15 minutes doing fuck all.

Shite comparison.

Back