Decisionfest prelims

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Light Heavyweight Klidson Abreu def. Sam Alvey Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) 3 5:00
Catchweight (129 lbs) Jennifer Maia def. Roxanne Modafferi Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) 3 5:00
Bantamweight Ray Borg def. Gabriel Silva Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) 3 5:00
Bantamweight Mario Bautista def. Jin Soo Son Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) 3 5:00
Bantamweight Felipe Colares def. Domingo Pilarte Decision (split) (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) 3 5:00

I'm pretty sure the final two prelim fights will also end up as decisions! Send all of these 'fighters' to Bellator!

That's what this card is all about, shitty prelims with solid main card.

Light Heavyweight Klidson Abreu def. Sam Alvey Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) 3 5:00
Catchweight (129 lbs) Jennifer Maia def. Roxanne Modafferi Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) 3 5:00
Bantamweight Ray Borg def. Gabriel Silva Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) 3 5:00
Bantamweight Mario Bautista def. Jin Soo Son Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) 3 5:00
Bantamweight Felipe Colares def. Domingo Pilarte Decision (split) (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) 3 5:00

I'm pretty sure the final two prelim fights will also end up as decisions! Send all of these 'fighters' to Bellator!
LvvKYRt.gif

I've had this on since Roxy's fight and I think I've watched like 4 minutes total. What a shit fest.

Decisions in and of themselves aren’t bad though. Loads of good fights end in decisions, and BAD ones end in stoppages.

A couple of these fights have been OK.

I only caught the last two fights but they were decent scraps.

A decision doesn't mean a fight was bad.

The just bleed gods must be at Pacquiao / Thurman event.

I cant remember 7 decisions in a row for a long time.

True, but it is when youre betting for them to end ITD.

I don't gamble, and don't think I'd ever bet ITD unless it was a ridiculous mismatch.

Mainly because it seems like every "won't go to the distance" guarantees end up going to decision.

I don't gamble, and don't think I'd ever bet ITD unless it was a ridiculous mismatch.

Mainly because it seems like every "won't go to the distance" guarantees end up going to decision.

If its a mismatch its usually not worth it because the odds are bad. It depends on the fights.

If its a mismatch its usually not worth it because the odds are bad. It depends on the fights.

Well, my point was that "ITD" is almost always a dumb bet. Shit, even huge mismatches go to decisions pretty often.

Well, my point was that "ITD" is almost always a dumb bet. Shit, even huge mismatches go to decisions pretty often.

Any bet is a dumb bet of you look at it that way. :D

Which is probably right, but im so bored i have to bet on cards like this to enjoy them at this point.

This card is on its way to have the most decisions ever.

Back