Pretty decent free card, thank god its not on ESPN+

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have a yr sub for espn+ but i hate it. Its a so, so card, but i am just glad its on regular espn and not that shit streaming service that is espn+.

I like ESPN+. I haven't bothered getting the app, but ever since PPVs switched to it, my streams work way better.

You fucking legend. I forgot there was a card on! Almost went full casual.

I cancelled my ESPN+ subscription. I just didn't work that well, and even when it did, it is a very awkward platform. I stream plenty of other stuff where I live but ESPN+ just...sucked

I'm just glad it's all on one platform and channel. No switching from ESPN+ to ESPN 2 back to ESPN+, then settling on ESPN 8: The Ocho

NeedyEnlightenedIndianringneckparakeet-size_restricted.gif

We shouldn't have to be forced to have a cable subscription AND a fucking APP subscription to watch all ESPN cards. They should all be on one or the other. That way the consumer pays for one and gets to see all of them. Not this bullshit Oh I don't have the APP and they're on there. Oh I don't have cable and they're on there.

I have a yr sub for espn+ but i hate it. Its a so, so card, but i am just glad its on regular espn and not that shit streaming service that is espn+.

Nah it’s bullshit actually. It’s more expensive to watch it on ESPN. I pay for Espn+ and should be able to watch this card, but I don’t have cable because it’s generally a waste of money. So lot of people are fucked.

I doubt even ESPN will be able to recover from the garbage they put on these days.

I doubted the hear say in the beginning but after seeing it, they should get me on there to breathe life into that MFer.

Where do you get free ESPN?
Comes with my dish subscription. And yes, i know i am paying for it, but since my wife insists on having a 16 tuner 6tb dvr hopper 3 so she can watch all her chick shows, and considering espn and espn 2 are included, i consider it free. FS1/FS2 actually costed $15/mo extra.

ESPN+ is garbage. You cant even rewind and see the action. Why would anyone pay $60 for a PPV when you cant even rewind and watch in slow motion. I could do that shit 20 years ago with a cable tv box.

We shouldn't have to be forced to have a cable subscription AND a fucking APP subscription to watch all ESPN cards. They should all be on one or the other. That way the consumer pays for one and gets to see all of them. Not this bullshit Oh I don't have the APP and they're on there. Oh I don't have cable and they're on there.
That's because fans are absolute fucking morons and pay for it. As long as stupid people have money, businesses will thrive on low IQ decisions.

That's because fans are absolute fucking morons and pay for it. As long as stupid people have money, businesses will thrive on low IQ decisions.
Don't get me wrong, I hate ESPN+ because its 10x worse then dish/direct tv/cable tv. But it was only fucking $50/yr. I will deal with the BS for free cards. But I will never pay $60 for a PPV on that garbage service. NEVER.

Don't get me wrong, I hate ESPN+ because its 10x worse then dish/direct tv/cable tv. But it was only fucking $50/yr. I will deal with the BS for free cards. But I will never pay $60 for a PPV on that garbage service. NEVER.

I wouldn't pay for an additional service from a provider that has 11 fucking channels in cable package. APEX Legend video gaming sponsored by ESPN was on earlier, Cornhole championship was on this morning. No ga damn way I'd pay more money to watch fights take a back seat to that shit. Superbowl doesn't even charge extra fee.

I wouldn't pay for an additional service from a provider that has 11 fucking channels in cable package. APEX Legend video gaming sponsored by ESPN was on earlier, Cornhole championship was on this morning. No ga damn way I'd pay more money to watch fights take a back seat to that shit. Superbowl doesn't even charge extra fee.
Its actually cheaper then it was when they were on FS1/FS2 for me. But again, Its garbage. But the iptv streams are the same except you cant rewind at all. Again, for $50/yr I'll pay it to not deal with iptv, but doesn't mean i like it, just thats its cheap enough i will deal with it rather then use iptv. But $60 ppv's i will always use iptv. Thats a no brainer.

It needs to go all the way 1 side or other. This bouncing back n forth between cable and IP is 100% losing consumers. The people I talk to about fights has dropped to very few left following it.

Back