Dominick Cruz is commentating tonight.

Lol you guys turned on him quick. I agree though ts, he isn't the "GOAT analyst" like many were claiming when he started. He's awkward, combative, and cares more about being right than actually narrating the fight.

Not many can break down technique like Dom Cruz tho.

Last edited:
Ok gonna watch it on mute, whilst upside down and being waterboarded now.

So I'm gonna need extra coffee to stay awake? Is that what you are saying?

Cruz and Anik are the most unbearable commentating duo I've ever been subjected to. The only way it can get worse is by bringing Felder into the mix.

Lol you guys turned on him quick. I agree though ts, he isn't the "GOAT analyst" like many where claiming when he started. He's awkward, combative, and cares more about being right than actually narrating the fight.

Everything you named about Cruz is true.

And that is why most of us hate him.

He seems more interested in showing up his colleagues and proving that he's right than just commentating a great fight.

That and calling everyone by their last name is strange.

I don't really like his commentary and I'm of his.

However the following memes:

he's trying to gas Khabib out by absorbing shots" and "You can't lift Rose from that position"

He was correct on both of them.

That would be an alternative option for me too now that you mention it.

It really helps to assess the techniques properly, only casuals watch whilst sitting upright and without being tortured these days.

One of the best in the game.

I’ve been plotting to remove certain figures from the MMA community. Dom Cruz is on the list.

#CruzBless #EddieMunsterDoppelganger

latest

Cruz is only concerned with being right. He tries way too hard to predict what is about to transpire. theres literally no excitement for what is happening in the moment.

I also don't prefer to listen to his nasally monotone voice.

Entertainment commentary is dead since Goldberg left. Cormier can match it, but I don't need it anyway, Cruz' knowledge of the sport is by far the greatest of all the commentators and that's why it's interesting to listen to imo. You'll never hear him go crazy when something big happens but you got Joe "ooooooooh he's hurt" Rogan for that every other minute.
Also, it's always a pleasure when he calls out Rogan's self-made narratives.

I like his style of commentating but it does got a little tiresom after several hours of watching fights with Aniks and Cruz's monotone voices + 0 sense of humor

Back