Hating on Greg Hardy is lame

• Thread starter Deleted member 560591
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 560591

Just read some articles about the Greg Hardy case. That dude was living like Tony Montana. He was rich, coked up, partying all the time and had 10 fucking firearms in his mansion.

Now why does no one mention that both Hardy & his girl were coked up when that incident happened ?
It’s not an excuse for his horrible act but heavy drugs do play a role. Doing a CTE infested sport where gigantic super athletes run into each other at full speed and cocaine isn’t a good combo. This isn’t the first case of a person going insane and do horrible stuff. Mark Wahlberg was committing racist hate crimes when he was on cocaine almost killing people but people forgave him and he turned his life for the better. Why not Hardy ?

He did horrible shit & lost his career for it. Since then we haven’t seen him fuck up again. No violence or drug scandals. Unless he proves us wrong, we have to basically accept that he indeed tries to change himself for the better.

He is staying in the dorms of ATT training every day and taking his "new life“ serious. Someone like Greg Hardy doesn’t need to sleep in a little room or even do MMA to make a living.

I don’t see any indication that he is just a psychopath who genuinely enjoys beating women for fun. I’m pretty sure a coked up CTE Hardy would have beaten anyone’s ass at that time. Let’s try to move the fuck on.

Mark Wahlberg was committing racist hate crimes when he was on cocaine almost killing people but people forgave him and he turned his life for the better.

Tbh i doubt most people know MW past
If his acts were exposed today it will be career killer thing btw

Said that, i don't know or care about GH past either

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

That said, that is no excuse to ever put hands on a woman.

That’s some of the scummiest shit a man could ever possibly do.

FUCK Greg Hardy.

<CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow>

they're always trying to keep a brother down

Pch36JV.jpg

Ya know I have done my fair boat load of coke in my life. Never was it an excuse to do stupid shit.

Hitting a woman is absolutely inexcusable.

It's just the mob mentality & group think in the echo chambers of social media. He's such low-hanging fruit, which for virtue-signalling lames is absolutley irresistible. Is normal.

TS, I hope if I ever commit an illegal AND morally repugnant act, you're there as my apologist.

"Shit happens when you're a coked up sociopath."

<Varys01>

lmao.

dude is a woman beating bum, shut your goofy ass up.

good to know that i can beat women up whenever i want as long as i'm on drugs though, then i can't be blamed!

Excusing behavior like this is what helps perpetuate it.

Hardy is scum. I am not saying he does not deserve an mma career, but the ufc, as the biggest organization, signing him.and putting him in co-main'd is contemptible and weird.

Sherdog is full of bandwagoner parrots, there have been guys that have done the same or even worse and doesn't get even the half the hate Hardys gets, people are acting like he murdered somebody and that the situation is always going to haunt him

I'm over it, the chick got paid, Hardy seem to be good at the mic and KOs people, lets see some fucking fights.

I don't know him and I don't care to know him.

He does have some hype so I'm intrigued to watch his fights for now.

The more egregious offense is everyone selling an uncoordinated oaf who has 76 seconds worth of cardio as an A level athlete.

Last edited:
Are you people defending him forgetting that he has consistently shown no remorse for his actions whatsoever? He actually leans in to the bad guy motif.

I don't understand people who can't comprehend the word "unforgivable". The coke and firearms make the shit even worse.

i don't condone what greg hardy allegedly did

but i also don't think it disqualifies him from rehabilitating and leading a normal life

we watch fighting for athletic achievement not as an indication of good moral character on behalf of the fighters

LET THEM BANG, BRO

Back