Results are only viewable after voting.

Medical Marijuana Man

Buddah Buddah Buddah
Banned
Reaction score
dan_henderson_vs_mauriciorua_1000477.0.jpg

VS

059_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Rory_MacDonald.0.0.jpg

For the record, these 2 fights are the best fights in UFC History. Maybe even in all of MMA history.

Shogun Vs Hendo for me.. Just because they're two legends

I didn't like shogun hendo that much honestly. most of it was two completely gassed past-prime guys throwing sloppy punches.

Why compare? Why not just appreciate them both for what they were?

What if you took 5 fights and built the best back and forth war using 1 round from your faves. 25 min of 2 warriors beating the hell out each other

These two are up there with Gastelum/Adensanya.

Also Hendo/Shogun 2 is underrated.

What if you took 5 fights and built the best back and forth war using 1 round from your faves. 25 min of 2 warriors beating the hell out each other
That's its own topic, and a good one.

I think Shogun-Hendo takes it by the slimmest of margins. Robbie vs Rory 2 is the greatest WW title fight IMO. That or Robbie-Condit.

I personally like Condit vs Lawler more than Lawler vs Rory but I would be splitting hairs to argue my point they are both amazing.

Although both werevway past their primes, Chuck/wand was a crazy war too.

And hunt vs big foot was nuts.

I personally like Condit vs Lawler more than Lawler vs Rory but I would be splitting hairs to argue my point they are both amazing.
Robbie could have a special with just his own highlights. I love round 5 of the Hendricks fight. The dude is a fighter to the core. Robbie is must watch TV even out of his prime.

Hendo vs Shogun. It's older though, most shertards likely can't remember it/didn't watch MMA then.

I preferred Condit/Lawler over Rory/Lawler II as well.

Lawler/MacDonald was just a better fight. Also I was there live.

The 5th round of Hendo/Shogun basically drags it down a ton. Not an entertaining round. Just Shogun in mount not doing much for 5 minutes.

I think Shogun-Hendo takes it by the slimmest of margins. Robbie vs Rory 2 is the greatest WW title fight IMO. That or Robbie-Condit.

like no.
GSP-Hendricks
GSP-Hughes 2

Only noob would think that.

Back