Re-watched Whittaker Romero 2... Rogan needs to have a word with himself

rodn86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Rogan is absolutely obsessed with Romero. And not from a fighting perspective - from a physicality perspective.

Like what the fuck.

Even the other commentators were commenting on how Rogan needed a medic during the fight.

Rogan loves big, muscular men, that much is self evident from just listening to the way he talks about certain fighters. But his love of Romero is cringeworthy.

I'm surprised he hasn't invited Romero over for dinner, drinks and then to plow his wife.

Rogan is a cuck

In other news, water is wet

Hes also obsessed with vegans for some reason.

Hes also full of shit.

Him and Brendan both want their wives to be part of a BBC gangbang.

i guess this means rogan actually knows about some ufc secret plot allowing yoel to roid and so he overcompensates trying to sell him as natty

Dudes a specimen. I think the gaydar gives you an extra 10 seconds to stare at muscles before it goes off.

Him and Brendan both want their wives to be part of a BBC gangbang.

Not sure about Brendan as I never listen to his stuff. With Rogan I kind of get it as he's a small man, who is obsessed with big men. Surprised at Schaub though...

Rogan is absolutely obsessed with Romero. And not from a fighting perspective - from a physicality perspective.

Like what the fuck.

Even the other commentators were commenting on how Rogan needed a medic during the fight.

Rogan loves big, muscular men, that much is self evident from just listening to the way he talks about certain fighters. But his love of Romero is cringeworthy.

I'm surprised he hasn't invited Romero over for dinner, drinks and then to plow his wife.
He sure loves to talk about those ''genetics''

Masturbatory fantasies aside, Rogan’s inability to commentate on a fight without going off on tangents is annoying.

Moreover, his need to make his own narrative fit the fight reeks of ego.

It’s like he decides beforehand what the story will be (e.g. “fighter A is muscular and will gas; fighter B’a leg kicks will slow him down”), and no matter what actually happens in the fight, he will insist on his own version of events.

Rogan is a delusional bully
He only "discusses" something with people who are mentally weaker than him
Once someone with knowledge or a working brain shows up, Joe is a beta

Masturbatory fantasies aside, Rogan’s inability to commentate on a fight without going off on tangents is annoying.

Moreover, his need to make his own narrative fit the fight reeks of ego.

It’s like he decides beforehand what the story will be (e.g. “fighter A is muscular and will gas; fighter B’a leg kicks will slow him down”), and no matter what actually happens in the fight, he will insist on his own version of events.
Yes he always uses buzz-phrases like 'preconceived notions' when talking about social groups on his podcast, yet literally uses preconceived notions of fighters when in the cage, irrespective as to what is actually happening

It's not just a meme or joke. Rogan is legitimately infatuated with big muscular guys with dark skin.

Even if the guy he's talking about has proven to be good, Rogan will find a way to take it too far if he meets the above criteria and you find yourself wondering if you let Rogan suck you in and you should just jump off of the hype train. You can't get a sincere opinion from Joe on that matter because his weird obsession clouds his judgement.

He probably really is a cuckold. I honestly would not be surprised at all. If he's not one he at least thinks about it often.

It's not just a meme or joke. Rogan is legitimately infatuated with big muscular guys with dark skin.

Even if the guy he's talking about has proven to be good, Rogan will find a way to take it too far if he meets the above criteria and you find yourself wondering if you let Rogan suck you in and you should just jump off of the hype train. You can't get a sincere opinion from Joe on that matter because his weird obsession clouds his judgement.

He probably really is a cuckold. I honestly would not be surprised at all. If he's not one he at least thinks about it often.

Rogan is a delusional bully
He only "discusses" something with people who are mentally weaker than him
Once someone with knowledge or a working brain shows up, Joe is a beta
I remember when Cerrone didn’t bought into his BS when he said Ronda was a 10, poor Rogan got triggered pretty bad with his whole "how dare you?" LMAO I'm glad Cowboy put him in his place

Last edited:
I remember when Cerrone didn’t bought into his BS when he said Ronda was a 10, poor Rogan got triggered pretty bad with his whole "how dara you?" LMAO I'm glad Cowboy put him in his place
My fav moments are when he talks about human vs animal
He once said that his dog (Golden Retriever) could kill him
A fit, strong male should be able to handle a dog or a wolf one on one, even unarmed

Hes also obsessed with vegans for some reason.

Hes also full of shit.

LOL he always goes out his way to trash vegans, even if it's barely relevant to the conversation.

Who fucking cares dude, seriously.

Back