Cain is adding some quality opponents to his resume

He at one point was the HW to beat.... he got hurt... fell behind the curve. Doesn't change that he was one of the best HW's to ever grace the UFC. Good for him... make that money some other way dude.

Jeez it's kind of hard to hate on him because he's a great guy but damn, it's sad to see how Cain's career shifted after the Werdum loss.

Hopefully he gets paid. Good for him.

I've enjoyed being a dick at the expense of Cain's record, but the guy is a legit beast and more importantly seems like a very nice dude.
I wish him the best in whatever he chooses to do.

Lol thread title is money. Good job TS.

wtf people over here slobbering over cain's pro wrestling career but shitting all over ronda for headlining wrestlemania

cain needs to do something else with his life, how the hell he going to wrestle after his knee gave out on him in feburary?

Well... I would take $1,600 for a night's work but, hey... I just want beer money, lol.
It sounds good on paper. But after taxes that is probably more like $1200 minus travelling and who knows what other expenses.

Also there is a lot of physical activity involved and I am sure they do not provide a medical insurance.

It sounds good on paper. But after taxes that is probably more like $1200 minus travelling and who knows what other expenses.

Also there is a lot of physical activity involved and I am sure they do not provide a medical insurance.

You're making a lot of sense. But beer money, man? Lol

cain needs to do something else with his life, how the hell he going to wrestle after his knee gave out on him in feburary?
Cain earns money investing in real estate and giving wrestling classes. He is probably doing this to stay in the spotlight and being active.

He was good at scamming us in his last fight but the man got to eat so I’ll let it go this time but please don’t fight with any injuries sir since you looked pathetic Cain!

Back