Will we see another knee Ko in 2019?

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Now the Masvidal knee was no lucky shot! But the question is will anyone else in the UFC finish the same way in 2019? Me personally I can't see it happening again this year.....

2-5 second flying knee? Naw. But just a knee ko/tko? Possible.

Plenty of events still to come. I bet we'll see another one, will it be another flying knee? I don't know, but another KO from a knee, I'm sure of.

Nope masvidal gonna hold that title for a while

If askren fights again in 2018 then id say, yeah, cause he will keep doing the same td attempts

Someone post the gif, I need my fix for the day.

tenor.gif

Now the Masvidal knee was no lucky shot! But the question is will anyone else in the UFC finish the same way in 2019? Me personally I can't see it happening again this year.....
?
Have any of you watched MMA past the last 5 years?

The knee as a double leg counter was developed/pefected in the late 90s early 2000s during the "striker vs grappler" arms race.
Go check out Pele. He's got a few of those.

The reason this happened so brutally is that Ben fights a bit like an old school "nothing but wrestling" fighter, so he's vulnerable to slightly-less old school counters.

The only double leg counter that's older than the knee is the guillotine choke.

Don’t know, but here’s a gif of Mas in a captain’s hat

we absolutely will see it happen again this year. if you are talking all MMA and not just UFC

Id put money on yes if MT knees count.

“Will we see another knee Ko in 2019?”

The odds are yes.

Back