Colby got the Trumps, but Masvidal got Yoel ready to convince Dana for TS

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

The highly intelligent Trump boys will be supporting Colby against Ruthless and will undoubtedly push Dana to give Colby a TS. But Dana would be an idiot to mess with Cuban missile Yoel Romero.

Who gets the TS?

Yoel used to fuck guys like Dana in high school

Cuban trend is becoming as annoying as the Dagestan trend.

Yeah!.... Wait wtf?!
3jpDVZR.jpg

I think Malki can swing something. Good chance UFC will push for Jones to headline MSG card in Nov. Usman is meant to be back around then. Malki could make Jon fighting there conditional on Jorge getting the title shot.

I think Malki can swing something. Good chance UFC will push for Jones to headline MSG card in Nov. Usman is meant to be back around then. Malki could make Jon fighting there conditional on Jorge getting the title shot.
Like jones would allow this.

He is all about him. He doesnt give a flying fuck about Jorge.

Like Yoel has any kind of leverage on Dana... And now hes a millionaire I believe Yoel has more importants things to do

Like Yoel has any kind of leverage on Dana... And now hes a millionaire I believe Yoel has more importants things to do

I don’t know if he ever got the money but it’s not unbelievable that Yoel is a millionaire from MMA and sponsorships and being famous in Cuba

Back