Whittaker is going to snatch up Izzy soul and finish him brutally

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
People need to remember Bobby knuckles rose through the ranks when mw was filled with nothing but killers and had to go through not only Jacare back when the alligator was a legitimate nightmare for anyone just to have to fight 10 rounds with the Cuban hulk himself and Izzy thinks hes got cause he snatched the vacant crown from a ww it's sad he actually believes Bobby knuckles won't fold him......

Can't wait to see the tsunami of salty tears after Adesanya picks Whittaker apart and finishes him

Hope Rob wins.

I liked Adesanya but he kind of annoys me now. Still a great fighter and I think he can win, but definitely rooting for Rob.

Bobby K is gonna tear through him like tissue paper. Snap him like a breadstick. Fold him like hot laundry.

People need to remember Bobby knuckles rose through the ranks when mw was filled with nothing but killers and had to go through not only Jacare back when the alligator was a legitimate nightmare for anyone just to have to fight 10 rounds with the Cuban hulk himself and Izzy thinks hes got cause he snatched the vacant crown from a ww it's sad he actually believes Bobby knuckles won't fold him......

I have to consider that Whitaker survived Romero bombs and Adesnaya does not have Romero power. So one thing I highly doubt is Israel getting a finish. Not impossible. I just find it unlikely. I'd also say that Robert's defense is better than Gastelum's. I'd also say that Whitaker has the grappling advantage. If, big IF, Israel wins, it will be by turning this into a sparring match. I honestly believe this is Whittaker's fight to lose. If he mixes strikes and takedowns and keeps his defense tight, it should be a pretty lopsided decision.

I would like to see Israel win by KO/TKO. I find his style more entertaining. I just doubt he has the tools to make it happen against someone as well rounded and competent as Whittaker.

I also think Whittaker has the power to sleep Israel. Looking forward to this fight.

99% of you are too emotionally invested in this. No one will take* no one's soul.

Last edited:
You should write these bold predictions after the weighin and preferably an hour before fight time when it comes to the Robert

Adesanya barely beat the italian dream
Rob will put him back to his place

I'm sorry but can you idiots stop with this " he almost got stopped by a bloated ww" bullshit

Kelvin is a tough fight for anyone

Same guy most of you probably said was gonna smash him before the fight happened, now he's a bloated ww

Sherdog at its finest

99% of you are too emotionally invested in this. No one will took no one's soul.
Yeah I could see this going 5 competitive rounds, whittakers well roundedness is not to be underestimated

Depending on how much whittakers injuries have effected him

Plus both guys are warriors

I like Israel stylistically but people aren't giving Whittaker enough credit. He's very much in this

I have to consider that Whitaker survived Romero bombs and Adesnaya does not have Romero power. So one thing I highly doubt is Israel getting a finish. Not impossible. I just find it unlikely. I'd also say that Robert's defense is better than Gastelum's. I'd also say that Whitaker has the grappling advantage. If, big IF, Israel wins, it will be by turning this into a sparring match. I honestly believe this is Whittaker's fight to lose. If he mixes strikes and takedowns and keeps his defense tight, it should be a pretty lopsided decision.

I would like to see Israel win by KO/TKO. I find his style more entertaining. I just doubt he has the tools to make it happen against someone as well rounded and competent as Whittaker.

I also think Whittaker has the power to sleep Israel. Looking forward to this fight.
He does with his kicks and knees

But I agree. Whittaker is a hard guy to finish, it's likely this goes all 5.

I also agree that mixing up his strikes / wrestling is the play and his wrestling is underrated

But Israel has shown some impressive Tdd himself in his last fights against Brunson and Gastelum. His grappling on his back looked very impressive as well. Kelvin is a black belt and he almost locked up a triangle, he was flowing well, really good hips, fluidity and seemed like a natural. I was really impressed with his grappling level for a blue belt. But he's a blue under Galvao so I guess that is what it is. His frame is built for grappling

Not only that but because of Israels Long reach both with his feet and his hands, along with his mastery of distance management, reflexes, timing and countering ability.. Getting that takedown can be trickier than it might seem.

Without a doubt Whittaker would be the best guy to set them up, but I don't see it being easy. Whittaker is very much in this fight but I feel this fight is competitive wherever it goes

Romero put Whittaker thru the meat grinder twice. I dont mince meat for burgers or even raw kibbe that much.

Fuck outta here, Ms. Jones don't play that
Grace.jpg

Israel looks like a new fighter every fight he's in. He's constantly getting better. Whittaker has been through 2 wars with Romero and hasn't been able to make it to a fight since. Adesanya will study what he did wrong in the Kelvin fight and come back much better. He starches Whittaker.

I absolutely agree that whittaker is gonna destroy Adesanya but this shit about Gastelum being a welterweight need to stop, the motherfucker had struggled to make weight at Middleweight for fucks sake, and he's acquitting himself very well.
Adesanya came in with a lot of hype but has looked beatable in his last four.
Don't get me wrong, talented, tough bastard, but far from a phenom.

Back