Who is Johnny Walker?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
I see people saying he can beat Jones when i never even seen a single fight of his. Summary of his fighting style and why do people think he can beat Jones?

He's like a big version of Brandon Thatch but more athletic and he used to be a male dancer

He celebrates like a jackass and injures himself if that helps at all.

I see people saying he can beat Jones when i never even seen a single fight of his. Summary of his fighting style and why do people think he can beat Jones?

Why dont you just youtube his highlights and watch some of his fights

He is the guy who would step in and fight anyone where Bones’ is frightened like a little sissy

The guy that got knocked out in 22 seconds is supposed to be the one to dethrone Jones. Just another glass cannon

giphy.gif

Is google not working?

Fighting style is crazy, flashy, and what we've seen so far is unorthodox and powerful strikes, deadly clinch, and pinpoint accuracy with knee and elbow strikes.

I think the whole craze goes beyond the actual fighting style. He is taller than Jones (I think), and has a similar body type (lanky). He's super athletic too, and honestly is probably the guy I've been most excited about at 205 for a very long time (since Jones first burst onto the UFC scene).

The wrestling aspect is a huge X factor, though.

Back