the korean zombie is calling out brian ortega on his facebook

Lmao Brian would easily KO this dude stiff

Just like his Mexican brother Yair did

121_Korean_Zombie_x_Yair_Rodriguez.0.jpg

I thought this fight was official as the headliner in Mexico?

Nice should be a fun fight. I actually think KZ beats Ortega.

I thought this fight was official as the headliner in Mexico?
In the last second of a fight he was losing lol. It's possible but if it does happen I guarantee Ortega will be losing up until that point.

Lol casual
giphy.gif

Yair Rodríguez lost every second of that Korean zombie fight untill the KO. He was offering hugs and high fives 66 times in that fight to make Zombie reset, get him unfocussed to land that fluke KO. Yair is absolute trash and looked like shit vs a bum in Bruce Leroy.

Brian Ortega cannot strike vs any competent striker near his size. he sees life and death in every single fight he's had in the UFC and then somehow manages a hail-mary submission. Very average fighter.
EssentialCanineAlligator-size_restricted.gif

Korean Zombie's
got 85% chance of winning. Brian Ortega will take another life-altering beating.
SLIP&RIP CITY.
834e63b86fd6c7ab7138920da57316ad.gif

Last edited:
Facebook ?
Is he in a loop that keeps on taking him back to the 2000's ?
AdmiredHospitableCivet-small.gif

KZ is to BTS as Ortega is to Menudo so KZ>Ortega

I know Menudo was mostly Puerto Rican but this joke doesn't work with that.

KZ is one of those guys who is dangerous enough to beat everyone, but more often than not Ortega would take this. I thought Ortega was fighting Zabit anyway?

Yeah that was an easy KO for Yair. He dominated the entire fight and then in the last second decided to put the zombie out of his misery.

Just saying he's got power and is pretty strong as well, most of his fights I've seen he was losing until he pulled a finish out of nowhere. If it goes the distance KZ all day and KZ will be outlanding him for as long as the fight goes on but Ortega could land something big and finish it. Brandao outlanded him 56-29 before being subbed, Moicano outlanded him 105-69, Cub outlanded him 60-24, Frankie was outstriking him, Guida etc.. The thing is they all got finished anyways lol

Back