Banned
Reaction score
Pretty simple question.

giphy.gif

vs

20f2x4.gif

I'd lean towards Cro Cop because of his kicking game

Really??
The one with over 100 pro fights should give the answer.

Really??
The one with over 100 pro fights should give the answer.
I think Mirko is a little better but in fairness, Cro Cop has also been knocked out a hell of a lot more times than Francis.

Oh look a Cro Cop fan looking for others to say the obvious answer to make themself feel better <45>

I think Mirko is a little better but in fairness, Cro Cop has also been knocked out a hell of a lot more times than Francis.

Yep. Chin and power can trump better technique. Ask Deontay Wilder.

Oh look a Cro Cop fan looking for others to say the obvious answer to make themself feel better <45>

Sherdog's version of virtue signaling. I'm waiting for "Who has a better combat sambo record...Fedor or Cormier?"

Crocop is a lot more skilled, but would probably lose the fight

How about Cro Cop, Randleman, Gonzaga, Mir or Schaub?

When Cro cop could actually use his right hand for anything more than pushing away or parrying, he was deadly and he was dangerous even after that.

Cro Crop is the better overall striker, especially as he employs kicks as well as punches. But Ngannou might hit harder (with his hands).

TS next threads: Who is the better ground fighter Ryan Hall or CM Punk?
Who is the better kicker Gaethje or Jake Shields?

Such difficult topics to form an opinion on that they definitely need their own threads.

Cro Cop when it comes to throwing shots (mechanics). Young Cro Cop had better footwork than Prime Cro Cop.
Francis is better at planting and countering. Also Francis is a harder puncher.

CroCop has better technique has a larger arsenal of attacks (Francis is still evolving)
No doubt that Ngannou punches harder

TS is trying to make himself feel better...and console himself because deep down he knows prime vs. prime, Cro-Cop may have been KO'd by Ngannou...even with better technique.

I'm surely one of the biggest CroCop fans on this forum, but to deny that Francis has the power to absolutely starch anyone he throws hands at is just silly.

Of course CroCop is the better striker, his pedigree and accomplishments speak for themselves.

Crocop is definitely the better technical striker, Francis is more powerful

I'm surely one of the biggest CroCop fans on this forum, but to deny that Francis has the power to absolutely starch anyone he throws hands at is just silly.

Of course CroCop is the better striker, his pedigree and accomplishments speak for themselves.

True, but all that gets thrown out when they get in the cage. GSP and Jones have certainly outgrappled wrestlers with better accomplishments...the same thing can happen with striking. And it's questionable how well K-1 type striking translates to MMA. Cro-Cop actually won a K-1 after getting KO'd by the likes of Gonzaga, Mir, Schaub, etc.

And even in K-1 or boxing, the best technique doesn't always tell you who will win. Again, look at Deontay Wilder.

Back