Urijah trying to steal Cejudo fight from teammate Joseph Benavidez...

Benavidez is no longer with TAM. And please don't give Faber another unwarranted title shot. If he wants to fight so bad, just let him fight some up-and-comers or other veterans of the sport.

Last edited:
If that's the case, wouldnt that make Faber a "snake in the grass"

I want to see Urijah fight another time before going banana for a 40 years old fighter
Benavidez deserves it, he earned that shot beating Formiga

a win over Ricky Simon should not equal a title shot

but it does put Urijah up near the top

This is about pecking order. Benevidez fought DJ twice and failed. Uriah has earned the right to fail a title shot or two. He only needs the chance.

Faber got his brain squeezed in, in that last fight he had. He was fortunate that the young gun didnt just go for it. i dont think its a great idea that he came back. All the best to the middle aged scater.

This is about pecking order. Benevidez fought DJ twice and failed. Uriah has earned the right to fail a title shot or two. He only needs the chance.
Fabers had a few shots and failed - 2 vs Barao and 3 vs Cruz in the ufc. Joe B had one shot vs Cruz and two vs DJ.

enough with the chick vs man thing...I thought we did this with Rousey? and learned really fast, how stupid that is....guys, not sure if you're trolling or not...but the ufc nor any commission on earth would ever sanction a man against a woman at this level, in a fight...why don't you see women playing in the nfl or women in the nhl or nba? think about it. Cause they are physically inferior, by a ton...nunes would get wrecked in under 30 seconds....

People forget that Benavidez has a win over Cejudo. Henry should beat him and clean his record.

Faber does not even deserve a #1 contender fight at this point. BW is stacked and Faber would get beat by every single top guy.

Back