It's been over 4 years since Lawler finished anyone

Luchador

Custom Title
Banned
Reaction score
We all know Colby is the far superior fighter on paper, which is why he's the clear favorite.

But I keep hearing people giving Lawler a good chance because of his "power", which makes no sense because the last guy he finished was Rory, and that was a TKO not a KO. The last guy he actually knocked out was Bobby Voelker in July 2013.

He's faced guys with way worse chins than Colby that he couldn't even hurt, yet he's going to knock Colby out? Gimme a break...

i4rccCU.gif

Holy shit, 4 years already?

giphy.gif

Robbie is a true descendant of the Just bleed gods. You watch your tongue maggot.

We all know Colby is the far superior fighter on paper, which is why he's the clear favorite.

But I keep hearing people giving Lawler a good chance because of his "power", which makes no sense because the last guy he finished was Rory, and that was a TKO not a KO. The last guy he actually knocked out was Bobby Voelker in July 2013.

He's faced guys with way worse chins than Colby that he couldn't even hurt, yet he's going to knock Colby out? Gimme a break...
He looked phenomenal in his last

He looked to be in the best shape that hes been in for a long time in his last fight . Real explosive

...because Lawler hasnt knocked out a guy recently...he is going to lose?

He's also only had 4 fights since the Rory fight not counting Askren who he basically TKOd.

I like how you conveniently left that out.
<[analyzed}>

Also, Colby hasn't finished anybody since 2016. Fuck your narrative.

If you don't think Lawler has power you aren't watching correctly

By the way if you are so confident in it put a massive bet down and post your slip. I think Colby will win but Robbie looked phenomenal in his last fight and this is not a lock at all

I dont like it, BUT:
Colby < Warley Alves < Barberena < James Krause < Masvidal < Maia < Rory < Lawler 2x

That just means he's due for another KO
Let's go Robbie!!!

Lawler looked great against Askren, after a long lay off. He was very active for someone with his ranking for a while.

I see him going Ruthless against Colby, like he did against Rory.

It's not MMAth.

It's called having a functioning brain and understanding the law of averages.

July 2019 start date, promoting Cobly and bashing Lawler the fan favourite, aggressive response.

How original

<{1-8}>

Colby’s fans are just as bad at trolling as Colby is.

Back