Media Colby "Chaos" Covington sends message to Robbie Lawler via IG post

rushbeg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

King Colby said:
At one point they sent me to help make you @ruthless_rl, but August 3rd they’re sending me to Newark to break you. #UFCNewark #PeoplesChamp#AmericasChamp#GreatAmericanWinningMachine#MAGA #KAG #Trump2020#NerdBash2019 #ESPN
Very excited for this fight especially since it is Colby's return.
Im a big fan of both fighters , but King Colby is about to lay an ass-whooping on The Ruthless One.
War Chaos !
WniYGrk.jpg

Colby doesn't "lay ass-whoopings", he hugs guys on the cage and tires them out.

Now he'll probably do that to Robbie,, but he definitely won't "whoop his ass".

Colby doesn't "lay ass-whoopings", he hugs guys on the cage and tires them out.

Now he'll probably do that to Robbie,, but he definitely won't "whoop his ass".
Tell that to Demian Maia.

Looks like they're about to kiss.. I see Colby as the bottom

Dangerous match up. Colby has everything to lose here

"They they we we we". It's gonna be a rude awakening for this jock when he loses his first fight and ATT drops him like a hot potato.

Last edited:
Lol at this coming from a guy with an RDA AV , Someone who already got dominated by Chaos.
Dominated? Lol RDA outlanded him in significant strikes and took him down a couple times and actually had top control for a while, something Colby couldn't do at all.

Colby's best offense in that fight was holding RDA up against the fence and landing a few takedowns where RDA popped up a millisecond after.

6 media scorecards even had RDA winning so you have a weird definition of "domination".

Unlike the previous BS that Covington was spewing out of his mouth regarding Lawler, these are proper fighting words. Still rooting for Robbie to shut him up. This could be a great fight.

Dominated? Lol RDA outlanded him in significant strikes and took him down a couple times and actually had top control for a while, something Colby couldn't do at all.

Colby's best offense in that fight was holding RDA up against the fence and landing a few takedowns where RDA popped up a millisecond after.

6 media scorecards even had RDA winning so you have a weird definition of "domination".
Lol butthurt. Colby whooped that filthy animal

Media scores scoring it for RDA showed just how biased and emotionally invested people were in Colby , Anyone with a brain knows that there is no way that RDA won that fight.
Unlike the previous BS that Covington was spewing out of his mouth regarding Lawler, these are proper fighting words. Still rooting for Robbie to shut him up. This could be a great fight.
Great words from Colby as always i agree , Hence why the Termiantor-shopp there.
I like The Ruthless One but he is about to get beat up from the rightful monarch of the WW division.

As long as he isn't sending him unsolicited JO videos I think it will be ok.

Robbie doesn’t remind me of a guy that reads comments on Instagram

Maia outstruck him in the first round
He did not , Thats a long debunked myth even though it has been pushed from Colby haters for quite some time now. Colby beat Maia worse for 3 rounds than Woodley , Usman and Silva for 15 rounds combined.
Dominated? I don't know about that, RDA took at least 2 rounds, maybe even 3
No he won all 5 rounds lol , 49-46 Colby was the proper score for that fight.

He did not , Thats a long debunked myth even though it has been pushed from Colby haters for quite some time now. Colby beat Maia worse for 3 rounds than Woodley , Usman and Silva for 15 rounds combined.

No he won all 5 rounds lol , 49-46 Colby was the proper score for that fight.

Nah he didn't bro, Colby actually lost and then he cried and asked for his mommy and then she drove him home and made him a nice glass of warm milk and tucked him up in bed and gave him a little kiss on the forehead and said goodnight. That's actually true.

Very excited for this fight especially since it is Colby's return.
Im a big fan of both fighters , but King Colby is about to lay an ass-whooping on The Ruthless One.
War Chaos !
WniYGrk.jpg

Not sure. Last Robbie I saw looked jacked and that Robbie is a match for anyone.

Back