Donald Cerrone Teasing Short Notice Fight Against an "Ole Buddy"

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's at 155, and at short notice I can't really tell who it could be based off of the "ole buddy" remark.

Maybe Barboza got injured and Cerrone is fighting Felder? Only other person who I think it could maybe be is Diego.

Welcome back to the UFC Benson. No seriously, I wonder.

Not even sure tbh. Is there an event without a main slot right now? First thought was Justin Gaethje, but then I thought maybe Pettis or Diaz pulled out of that fight and Cerrone agreed to step in on short notice & they cut the weight to 155.

Who fucking knows

Our*

Have him & Gaethje cross-trained, both being Colorado guys? Maybe Felder if Barboza got hurt??

Not even sure tbh. Is there an event without a main slot right now? First thought was Justin Gaethje, but then I thought maybe Pettis or Diaz pulled out of that fight and Cerrone agreed to step in on short notice & they cut the weight to 155.

Who fucking knows
If they added Cerrone vs. Gaethje to 240 because the card is so shallow, I'll nut. It's what they did for that piss poor Chicago card, added Cerrone vs. Ferguson at the last second.

EDIT: I didn't realize how soon 240 was. Likely not an option.

heard directly from Cowboy's mouth at international fight week he wanted August

Thing is, that's September. Is September considered short notice for Cowboy? I feel like it's a fight in August
Probably some undercard fight this weekend. Wouldn’t surprise me.

If they added Cerrone vs. Gaethje to 240 because the card is so shallow, I'll nut. It's what they did for that piss poor Chicago card, added Cerrone vs. Ferguson at the last second.
4 weeks is a little different than 10 days

I fucking hope lol. Imagine that? I don't know why he'd consider Justin an "ole buddy" though

Probably some undercard fight this weekend. Wouldn’t surprise me.

upload_2019-7-17_21-17-4.png

These are the only two lightweight fights on the card this weekend

Maybe Miller is hurt, Cowboy vs Guida? It is a co-main slot

Feel like this is it tbh. Wouldn't be the most exciting thing though

The hairline is going but the man remains a legend.

Vancouver sept 14 doesn’t have a ME but every event before it and 2 events after it have them

I fucking hope lol. Imagine that? I don't know why he'd consider Justin an "ole buddy" though

View attachment 617817

These are the only two lightweight fights on the card this weekend

Feel like this is it tbh. Wouldn't be the most exciting thing though
No but it would get him back in the W column.

Back