Julianna Pena Is Ranked 4 In The Rankings

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
OnPaste.20190718-011330.png

I didn't know they would put her in the top 5 already, but I don't think she's far off from a title shot. Holly just fought for the belt and I don't know where Ketlen Vieira is.

GDR was asked if she thinks the UFC would give her a title shot even though she gave up the 145 belt and she said she doesn't care. She said she wants to stay active and she's willing to wait before she fights Amanda; she also already fought Amanda, too.

Makes sense. She was highly ranked before she got pregnant.

View attachment 617775

I didn't know they would put her in the top 5 already, but I don't think she's far off from a title shot. Holly just fought for the belt and I don't know where Ketlen Vieira is.

GDR was asked if she thinks the UFC would give her a title shot even though she gave up the 145 belt and she said she doesn't care. She said she wants to stay active and she's willing to wait before she fights Amanda; she also already fought Amanda, too.

it only right she was ranked about there to start with and looked good.

pena in a nice stop to fight anyone in the top 10 and maybe next year fight for a title after she had a 2 or 3 fights back.

win over unranked fighter automatically makes you top five

beautiful division

There's a mom multiplier for ranking points.

View attachment 617775

I think its wrong..
Shes actually number 3.

lol at Zingano in the top 10, she is 2-4 in the last 5 years LMAO

my dumplings are ranked fourth in the rankings

View attachment 617775

She's #4 on FightMatrix too, but that speaks more to the lack of depth in the division that it does anything else (WBW only had 12 fights last year).

She's #4 on FightMatrix too, but that speaks more to the lack of depth in the division that it does anything else (WBW only had 12 fights last year).
Wow! Only 12 fights? That's shocking. WBW used to be one of the most exciting divisions in the UFC.

Back