How much do you think Conor has declined?

djhype

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was always about as good as Diaz in his prime but he seems like a shell of that man at 27 or 28 now that he's 31 and lived rough.

He was always about as good as Diaz in his prime but he seems like a shell of that man at 27 or 28 now that he's 31 and lived rough.

At 145 I guess he will be as good as he was, but can't make it anymore.

Maybe 155 makes him look worst ?

A wee bit. But he's already run his game on the suckers. He's out.

Isn't this a UFC discussion? The guy has fought once in MMA in the last 2 years, and is only 2-3 in fights over the last 3 years. I think that sums up his decline.

I don't think has declined. Khabib is probably pound for pound the best guy in the UFC in judo/takedowns. If Khabib couldn't get Conner to the ground he probably would have won. Same with Dustin in the up coming fight. Who ever stops the Khabib takedown beats Khabib. The rest of his game is mediocre. He also can be knocked out. He was stunned by Michael Johnson. He is beatable.

I don't think has declined. Khabib is probably pound for pound the best guy in the UFC in judo/takedowns. If Khabib couldn't get Conner to the ground he probably would have won. Same with Dustin in the up coming fight. Who ever stops the Khabib takedown beats Khabib. The rest of his game is mediocre. He also can be knocked out. He was stunned by Michael Johnson. He is beatable.
Show gif evidence of him being stunned by MJ. It never happened it was Joe getting over excited.

Also, Conor got taken down by Khabib in 13 seconds, that's how easy it was. Khabib also outstuck him.

Show gif evidence of him being stunned by MJ. It never happened it was Joe getting over excited.

Also, Conor got taken down by Khabib in 13 seconds, that's how easy it was. Khabib also outstuck him.
he knocked him down. I didn't say he was going to be finished, but he was stunned.

tenor.gif

lol. You can't be serious right? Decline? More like exposed and hasn't won a fight in years. He's done.

/thread

I don't think he declined there's just alot of guys better than him at 155. At 145 he's top 2 or 3.

The only news Conor made in the last year were from TMZ.

He's at that low.

Back