Some more Dana lies and deception?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score

Dana just got interviewed by TMZ and they asked him about Conor's return and whether it will be against the winner of Khabib/Dustin or against Masvidal maybe.

He said Conor won't fight Masvidal because 170 is too big of a division and that Conor will not fight the winner of Khabib/Dustin but that's an important fight for Conor so "we can see how things shake out" ... "Well see how everything plays out.

Here we fucking go... What type of master deveption do you see Dana mixing up now?
I wouldn't put it past him to give Conor the immediate Khabib rematch.

Conor vs nate Díaz 3 will probably be made as another safe gimme fight for Conor

Dana od twitter: something big is about to come
*three months later still nothing.

I doubt Conor has the willing to fight again.
And even if he has it, he'd better not lose the next fight or his name will drown.
The UFC needs to find an easy opponent they could sell as "fantastic" to the mainstream audience.

Its pretty obvious, if Dustin beats Khabib, Coner will fighting for the title

Conor vs nate Díaz 3 will probably be made as another safe gimme fight for Conor

Yeah, I mean ... fighting someone you're 1-1 against with the win being really close, that's obviously a gimme fight ...

Yeah, I mean ... fighting someone you're 1-1 against with the win being really close, that's obviously a gimme fight ...
Exactly. There are no gimme fights in the top 10, 15 at LW for the drugged out Leprechaun.

9R_Y5t8s3lfLXuyKOfsS3yzkLI1xkKIzQTdnDRuyvAM.jpg

Dana od twitter: something big is about to come
*three months later still nothing.
This is the dude that hyped up a press conference as "earth shattering" news only to reveal that they were going to make action figures... ya, like plastic toys...

The trash that pours outta his mouth is only good for the rare chuckle, IMO

This is the dude that hyped up a press conference as "earth shattering" news only to reveal that they were going to make action figures... ya, like plastic toys...

The trash that pours outta his mouth is only good for the rare chuckle, IMO

Nowaday I usually skip mma news from Dana and Colbi. I haven't missed a thing.

Conor will not fight again but Dana can’t say it because the company is trying to sell stock now. It would be hilarious if Conor fucked Dana over now by officially retiring on twitter and making it look legit.

People who get upset about a fight promoter “lying” are the worst kind of crybabies

I don't think Conor will or should fight again. He would be another legend tarnishing his legacy, just like BJ Penn. He's done. He has no motivation. He was never good through adversity, now would be just embarrassment.

What ever happened to the big trade news that he supposedly had? Think that was like 2 months ago.

Back