Khabib will never fight one man, Pat Curran, because of his holy surname

Attachments

• pat-curran-bellator-106.jpg
    pat-curran-bellator-106.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 0000000021052-1.jpg
    0000000021052-1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 44
Khabib will never fight one man, Pat Curran, because of his holy surname !

Khabib is overrated, I'd be surprised if he actually defends his title against Tony if he manages to beat Dustin. I personally think Dustin is going to expose Khabib and beat him though

Khabib is overrated, I'd be surprised if he actually defends his title against Tony if he manages to beat Dustin. I personally think Dustin is going to expose Khabib and beat him though
That's pretty bold.
How does Khabib get exposed in the fight?
Where is he weak that we haven't seen before.
Don't get me wrong he could lose to Dustin. But where does he get "exposed?"

I agree.

We've been waiting a long time to see Khabib face a good Boxer with slightly above average TDD, or a high-level striker with TDD in general to finally see him exposed......

(Sarcasm BTW since he already easily beat Johnson and Ragin Al as well as one of the most lethal kickers in the division with amazing TDD).

As much as I like Dustin I don't think he is the combination of Boxing, kicking, TDD and bottom game that's going to be required to stifle the iron chinned relentless Khabib.

If any possesses this skill set it's Tony and even him I'm not 100% sure can get it done.

The person who stops the Khabib takedown will be the one who beats Khabib. His cardio is garbage. He cuts 45 pounds. It's a lot of weight. He usually gets take downs right away and controls the position and lays on people. If he had to stand up for 3 or 5 rounds he would be ultra exhausted. And plus his striking is not great.

The person who stops the Khabib takedown will be the one who beats Khabib. His cardio is garbage. He cuts 45 pounds. It's a lot of weight. He usually gets take downs right away and controls the position and lays on people. If he had to stand up for 3 or 5 rounds he would be ultra exhausted. And plus his striking is not great.
no one cuts 45 pounds. you proving you know nothing about fighting. at fight night hes around 170-175 MAX.

its physically impossible to cut 45 LBS when youre under 200 lbs. you/he would die 100% guarnteed.

Last edited:
no one cuts 45 pounds. you proving you know nothing about fighting. at fight night hes around 170-175 MAX.

its physically impossible to cute 45 LBS when youre under 200 lbs. you/he would die 100% guarnteed.

tumblr_omlk8qSc821u32qb5o1_1280.jpg

The person who stops the Khabib takedown will be the one who beats Khabib.
I don't see anyone doing better than Tibau who had 92% TDD over nearly 50 pro fights and was roided to the fucking gills. That guy still lost btw lol.

While Khabib's TD accuracy is decent (44%), that's not what makes him great, it is his relentlessness and chain wrestling. Even if you stop 10 of Khabib's takedowns, he will keep going over and over again.

I don't know where you got the idea he has bad cardio, that is not true at all lol. NOBODY consistently wrestles with the same pace as Khabib, that shit is incredibly fucking tiring.
He does take rounds off, but his cardio is elite.

Last edited:
lol. why stop there? why not claim he cuts 90lbs?

in fact, fuck it. let's just go and claim khabib is 355lbs when he steps into the cage. make it a nice and even 200lbs cut.

Khabib has the best cardio at 155lb and what he does requires more energy than simply striking
5th round Khabib:

he never looked gassed

Cardio is garbage how? After he dominated conor he decided to fight the rest of his team. If his cardio is bad how come he HAS NEVER LOST?

That's pretty bold.
How does Khabib get exposed in the fight?
Where is he weak that we haven't seen before.
Don't get me wrong he could lose to Dustin. But where does he get "exposed?"

I agree I don’t think Khabib has some hole that is gonna get exposed But I think Dustin gets him.

Also how the fuck is he over-rated? The guy has a resume that might not be the best but it still demands respect.

Also I think Tony vs him shoulda happened before the Conor fight.

Cardio is garbage how? After he dominated conor he decided to fight the rest of his team. If his cardio is bad how come he HAS NEVER LOST?

Yeahh not sure how his Cardio is bad he sets a hellish pace and rarely steps off the gas.

No idea where anyone is seeing bad cardio LOL

Back