If You Were a UFC Fighter, Which Division Would You Fight In?

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me, I think it would be at featherweight.

I don't think I could drop down to 135. Maybe for a one off but not consistently and i'd probably be too small for LW with guys like Khabib who weigh about 190 in the off season.

FW sounds perfect.

What about you Sherbros?

Super Hulk Open Weight... Sherdogger vs B Movie Actor. :)

For me, I think it would be at featherweight.

I don't think I could drop down to 135. Maybe for a one off but not consistently and i'd probably be too small for LW with guys like Khabib who weigh about 190 in the off season.

FW sounds perfect.

What about you Sherbros?

170 to begin with then I would eventually become champion and then challenge the 185 champion. I'd be the first champion to defend both belts simultaneously and go down as one of the greats of the sport after retiring at the age of 37-38

But like 165 would be more ideal. I don't think I could make 155 without being on death's door.

I'm probably in my best shape around 170 so it would depend on how much weight I could cut, which is something I've never tried.

Flyweight 5”9 140 at best ..... make fun of my skinny ass all y’all want but I eat everything and anything I want and still have abs and run sub 5 minute miles.

Everyone needs to stop with the grand illusions of being able to make anything but Super heavy.
Everyone knows sherdoggers are fat basement dwellers.

Super heavy Weight like EVERY other Sherdogger here .... 6 foot 9, 275 , .000078 body fat, shredded/jacked banging 10s on the daily, benching teh 275 like water

155, I think I could actually make 145, but I would look worst than Mcgregor at weigh ins. Ideally I would have opted to fight in Japan, where the competition is easier and their LW division is at 160lb.

In training to be the first and only all weight, any species, open gender champion.

Guess they see it as Fantasy... talk and not MMA discussion.

MW.

Win the belt. Beat jones for his title. Get circumcised then take henry, max and Khabibs belts.

Had my only ammy fight at 205 forever ago. Won by arm triangle inside a minute. They said that other guy had won one fight before I fought him, I kinda doubt that was true. I think the guy took the fight on a bet or something, he was lost. Probably a guy that had been in a few drunken fights and figured he was tough, so why not sign the waiver and try it out. I never threw one strike so he didn't take any damage I guess. He knew to tap before going out too, so maybe he'd been in a gym at some point? Ahh glory days, now I'm old AF.

Had I been good enough and motivated enough to make it to the UFC it would have been at 185. Which means I'm fat now, because I currently weigh almost 225.

Right now I am 6’2” and weigh about 160. When I was in shape and working out I was 135 walking around. Age and early retirement caught up to me I guess. If I got back to working out I could easily lose 10-15 pounds and be 145. I’ve never cut weight before so I doubt I would get much lower.

Right now I am 6’2” and weigh about 160. When I was in shape and working out I was 135 walking around. Age and early retirement caught up to me I guess. If I got back to working out I could easily lose 10-15 pounds and be 145. I’ve never cut weight before so I doubt I would get much lower.
You were 135 at 6"2? Yikes, bro. That's what I call starving, not "in shape" lol

You were 135 at 6"2? Yikes, bro. That's what I call starving, not "in shape" lol
I was strong for my frame, are 2 meals a day, lunch and dinner with plenty of snack between while working. I was never hungry or felt weak. I drove a truck and delivered 55 pound propane tanks all day.

Now I’m 36 and a doughy aging man.

Back