Respect to Lance Lawrence

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Kevin Syler misses weight by over 6 pounds, still takes the fight, gets boxed up(some of those body shots were nasty) by a heavy hitter and didn't get quit for a moment

Hopefully Lance Lawrence gets another chance because he didn't have to take that fight ala Steven Peterson

giphy.gif

I really hope he gets a contract tonight regardless. Deserves it.

One of the tougher guys I've seen on this or TUF in terms of taking a hammering but never quitting for a second.

However, he needs a LOT of work doing. Just being tall and having a good chin is gonna get him nowhere near the UFC. If grappling is his A-Game, he needs to implement a takedown game, a strong one, coz his strikes lack any kind of power.

I misread the title as respect to Lance Armstrong. Thought he had done something related to MMA and got curious.

I dont know who Lance Lawrence is. I blame UFC cards for being too bad for me to watch most of the time. Yeah kinda shitty but at least Im not proud of being ignorant

Guy is tough af and I applaude him. Great character shown by that guy.

However, he shouldn't be in the UFC. If he gets in the UFC he will get KTFO.
He just wasn't very good at all. Good cardio for taking that beating and kept going, but that's about it unfortunately.

One of the tougher guys I've seen on this or TUF in terms of taking a hammering but never quitting for a second.

However, he needs a LOT of work doing. Just being tall and having a good chin is gonna get him nowhere near the UFC. If grappling is his A-Game, he needs to implement a takedown game, a strong one, coz his strikes lack any kind of power.
Considering the beating he took as well as being out muscled, he showed a decent ground game

Back