What Kind of MMA Videos Do You Want to See?

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey Sherdog,

All of us a MMA Fans. We even take it one step further, by signing up for forums and looking at other MMA content.

My question is this: What kind of MMA Videos are you interested in watching?
Are you more into Breakdowns? Analysis? Story of a fighter? KO Clips?

Anything you guys say will be helpful. Even stating people you watch now (Robin Black, or channels, etc..)

Let me know. And if you guys got any cool video ideas too!

960 fps super slo-mo vids of Cat Zingano working out please

Something like this would be good...

Robin Black
tenor.gif

Also Ngannou and Paige practicing BJ together.

Last edited:
There needs to be more fighter analysis videos, but I don't follow many MMA channels in general.

Along with fight breakdowns and such.

Not a whole lot out there as far as good MMA documentaries.

Training videos, strength and conditioning specifically

Hey Sherdog,

All of us a MMA Fans. We even take it one step further, by signing up for forums and looking at other MMA content.

Anything you guys say will be helpful. Even stating people you watch now (Robin Black, or channels, etc..)

I really like the Weasle. He does breakdowns primarily, but he also does prediction videos for upcoming cards and reactions to the cards. Also a podcast where he gives his thoughts on combat sports news and answers questions. I don't watch a lot of other mma channels besides Chael and Ariel

Hey Sherdog,

Montages of fight clips are boring because it's the same thing over and over again usually with bad music. Breakdowns/analysis videos are only worth watching if they're done by somebody who is an actual fighter themselves and knows what they're talking about. The only thing that would be interesting is getting to see a vlog style day to day living and training of the fighters with some behind the scenes footage of the training and fight nights. All of these ideas have already been done by numerous people so you're really going to have to provide something unique with quality to get people interested

Also lol @ Robin Black

Back