If McGregor doesn’t fight Masvidal, he’s officially a ducker

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Everyone knows his corny ass fans always say the same old lame excuses for him.

“Well he fought Khabib and the best boxer ever he’s the fucking man. Greatest to ever do it. Love him. Won’t be another. Omg Conor. Wow King Conor.”

giphy.gif

You know the same old corny shit.

Well now that Jorge Masvidal, the hottest fighter in the game coming off a crazy knockout that set a UFC record, is calling him out, what’s your excuse if he doesn’t take it?

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This would be a fan favorite fight that would sell like crazy.

Here’s the call out:

Even Joe Rogan talked about this fight and hyped it:

So McGregor fans, I summon all of you to this thread. Explain. If he doesn’t take this fight, what does that make him? This is an official call out from a big name fighter off the heels off a historic knockout? He wouldn’t duck that right?

giphy.gif

200.gif

“Well he fought Khabib and the best boxer ever he’s the fucking man. Greatest to ever do it. Love him. Won’t be another. Omg Conor. Wow King Conor.”

giphy.gif

Well now that Jorge Masvidal, the hottest fighter in the game coming off a crazy knockout that set a UFC record, is calling him out, what’s your excuse if he doesn’t take it?

tenor.gif

Here’s the call out:

So McGregor fans, I summon all of you to this thread. Explain. If he doesn’t take this fight, what does that make him? This is an official call out from a big name fighter off the heels off a historic knockout? He wouldn’t duck that right?

giphy.gif

200.gif

I hate McTapper but this is a stupid argument. They're different weight classes for starters.

I just don't care to see McGregor fight at welterweight at all. I'd much rather see him fight the guys at 155.

Masvidal should just be focused on Usman.
This is his time to fight for gold.

Tell McGregor that he needs to come out of retirement and move up a weight class. I'm sure that sounds like a super appealing option.

Why the fuck should he fight Masvidal? There was no build up between the two, masvidal is 2-2 in his last 4 fights, and hes a proper 170 pounder while mcgregor is a true 155er. He could fight anyone he wants, why he would he fight masvidal considering the style matchup. Besides, he can make just as much or more fighting diaz or khabib.. Just dont see why fans would even expect that fight, conor is smarter than that and fans clearly arent

...or he's something that rhymes with "ducker" lolololololllloollll

No chance. High risk little reward for Mcnuggets. He will get a TS when the brass thinks he has a high chance to win so they can slut him out to casuals again.

He's a ducker if he doesn't go up in weight to fight a random contender in a non-title fight? Lol 1) Conor is too small for 170. 2) it's not a big enough fight for him.

His belly is full he's got plenty of money.

I obviously want to see him fight but it doesn't really make him anything. I mean he has no real "legacy" that's for sure though.

He'll always be known for what could have been. Shame. Very serious talent.

He's a ducker if he doesn't go up in weight to fight a random contender in a non-title fight? Lol 1) Conor is too small for 170. 2) it's not a big enough fight for him.
True and true.

but if he signed to fight mazvidal it would be incredible balls.

This is a fight conor should take. He has a real chance at winning this fight compared to anyone else in the WW top 10 not named pettis

Well, the more I think about it, the more it make sense, that's a red panties night kind of fight, ala Khabib, Conor doesn't have alot of options, it's either Khabib rematch, Nate trilogy or a money fight with a skillful fighter who's very hot right now in Masvidal.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here’s the call out:

giphy.gif

200.gif

Connie living rent free in your head. Plenty of room seeing your brain is the size of a pea.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here’s the call out:

giphy.gif

200.gif

Only thing worse than a Conor fan is someone who hates him more than Conor fans love him and subsequently can't stop talking about him.

I think it's called Conorism, and you suffer from it.

Does anyone like Dan Lebatard?

He has the most obnoxious voice I've ever heard, and also possibly the worst sense of humor in the world.

Back