What UFC moment you saw live in the arena that you will never forget?

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I always have the image of Frankie Edgar floating in the air after Ortega got him with an uppercut.
OrtegaWin.gif

Unfortunately for me I went to one of the worst UFC events in history.

UFC 222 paid 500$ for the Budweiser Lounge, was pretty cool many of the fighters were there. Still a very shitty event. Decision city.

Thinking Jessica eye died a couple months ago

I'll never fucking forget Cris cyborg face planting onto the fucking mat after having the shit punched out of her by Amanda nunes. The crowd went fucking insane, it was literally deafening in the building when it happened, and it was easily the loudest I have ever fucking cheered in my life. Good stuff, made up for the underwhelming main event

Adesanya Vs Gastellum just the crowd going nuts the entire fight especially the 5th round .... 232 when Nunes knocked out Cyborg and 239 The fastest UFC knockout how loud it was it was like the arena erupted

Yea that was awesome man
I'll never fucking forget Cris cyborg face planting onto the fucking mat after having the shit punched out of her by Amanda nunes. The crowd went fucking insane, it was literally deafening in the building when it happened, and it was easily the loudest I have ever fucking cheered in my life. Good stuff, made up for the underwhelming main event
a

I live in vegas and have been to several big events. Top moments for me were: Seeing Anderson lose for the first time, DC vs Jones 1, and UFC 200 (not necessarily in that order)

Also witnessed the creation of shad face

I live in vegas and have been to several big events. Top moments for me were: Seeing Anderson lose for the first time, DC vs Jones 1, and UFC 200 (not necessarily in that order)
UFC 200 was absolute garbage tho.

Still better than 222.

When i went to UFC 129 John Makdessi KOEed Kyle Watson with that spinning backfist. He was out way long than Askren it was actually scary..

20100626090839_IMG_1749.JPG

Dont care if it doesn't fit the criteria of the thread....I saw this IRL.

UFC 84, when Silva knocked out Jardine, it was so fast and violent, and that is the best live UFC event I have ever been too by far, great fights, from prelims to main, and the atmosphere seemed much better than other UFC events too.

Yea that was awesome man
a
Amanda Nunes was balling her fucking eyes out and Cris cyborg went over and comforted her even after getting ktfo, lol.
Easily fotn for as long as it lasted

Amanda Nunes was balling her fucking eyes out and Cris cyborg went over and comforted her even after getting ktfo, lol.
Easily fotn for as long as it lasted
Yea that was nuts Volkanovski vs mendes was sick too

Vitor belfort locking an armbar on Jones. I was second row from the cage and you could see how tight it was...

Vitor belfort locking an armbar on Jones. I was second row from the cage and you could see how tight it was...
Did you think he was gonna tap?

I always have the image of Frankie Edgar floating in the air after Ortega got him with an uppercut.
OrtegaWin.gif

Unfortunately for me I went to one of the worst UFC events in history.

UFC 222 paid 500$ for the Budweiser Lounge, was pretty cool many of the fighters were there. Still a very shitty event. Decision city.
Francis KO of Overeem
Stipe winning in Cleveland
GSP beating Bisping
Justin Gaethje beating Michael Johnson
DC vs Rumble 2
Anthony Pettis KO over Wonderboy
Sonnen vs Wand & Mitrione vs Fedor

Francis KO of Overeem
Stipe winning in Cleveland
GSP beating Bisping
Justin Gaethje beating Michael Johnson
DC vs Rumble 2