GOAT Jones takes shots at Smith, Corey - "little bi*ches with the bark but very little bite"

Cory Anderson will never get a title shot imo he will manage to get KO’d every time he gets close

I mean jones can talk about skills and win all he wants but who is the one with a big ass asterisk next to his name?
None of those guys have popped for roids.
It would be like Lance Armstrong bashing the latter half of the Tour de France competition that are clean.

Like what does he get out of this? Other than the weird self justification of things?

Why is Smif talking?

He curled up and said 'thank you papi' when Jones was hitting him in their fight.

Looks like he is keeping JW's name out his mouth. Smart man.

Last edited:
I mean jones can talk about skills and win all he wants but who is the one with a big ass asterisk next to his name?
None of those guys have popped for roids.
It would be like Lance Armstrong bashing the latter half of the Tour de France competition that are clean.

Like what does he get out of this? Other than the weird self justification of things?
Sociopaths think this way, he roided in the d.c fight knowning he"ll get busted but at least he can say he didnt lose to d.c. dudes ego is just disturbing

Why is Smif talking?

He curled up and said 'thank you papi' when Jones was hitting him in their fight.

Yeah I am no fan of Jones

But Smith after all the talk rolled up into a ball and gave up after round one.. Jon Jones kicks to the body turned the guy from a lion into a kitten

Pathetic tbh

Yeah I am no fan of Jones

But Smith after all the talk rolled up into a ball and gave up after round one.. Jon Jones kicks to the body turned the guy from a lion into a kitten

Pathetic tbh
Hell even Santos won a round on one goddamn leg.
It wouldn’t have been so bad hadn’t Smith ran his mouth like an asshole.

Right, Jon. Smith should admit he'll never beat you. That'll get him the rematch. :rolleyes:

Jones vs Beastin 25/8

The fight "all true" MMA fans want to see

<mma3>

Lol @ someone who gets offended every single time someone says anything negative about him calling someone a little bitch

Lol at someone who relies on dick pills calling someone else a bitch

I don’t know Jon. No one knows why does these guys do it.

Back