Ah crap.... the Schmo is a genius

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
So as you all know I am no fan of the Schmo. I find his gimmick annoying and insufferable.

To the point where I now enjoy watching the videos of him going to train with the fighters and getting his ass kicked.

Fucking aye. I have to now admit to kind of enjoying his crap.

He has done basically what no other journalist has done. He has become a heel of sorts and allows the viewing audience to watch him get blasted.

I have to say the Gimmic is annoying but the beatings are great. It was all set up like this since day one and it works. Its got me.

What about you Sherdogs??

Last edited:
I think MMA "journalism" has sunk pretty low.

I want to see it, too. Can you post a link?

He has done basically what no other journalist has done. He has become a heel of sorts and allows the viewing audience to watch him get blasted.

just following in the goat's footsteps

UnrealisticLavishAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

vcLZNh.gif

Why didn’t schmo actually try? He’s super athletic!

I can happily say I've never seen the schmo in action. The extent of my exposure to him/her/it is people on this forum posting it's name in thread titles and me clicking to say wtf is a schmo.

Why would you watch a video of someone calling themselves the schmo?

I can happily say I've never seen the schmo in action. The extent of my exposure to him/her/it is people on this forum posting it's name in thread titles and me clicking to say wtf is a schmo.

Why would you watch a video of someone calling themselves the schmo?
I felt the same way......

Im a fucking casual I guess
<DCrying>

tj did not get tired - must have been loaded up on epo at that time.

This makes me think I too could become a MMA journalist, and I hate journalism.

Back