Can't I believe I say this: BW & FlyWeight division is very interesting now

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Triple C making the short men divisions great again!
henry_cejudo_hero_2019.jpg

Dont kid yourself TS. Cruz dillishaw triple c are the ONLY known fighters from those divisions. Everyone else can take a number.

They've been interesting for years

The Cringey God is just making people take noitce

These divisions have always been highly entertaining for people who really enjoy the technical aspect of the sport.

People who disagree are casual fans, there's just no getting around it (and that's fine)

Cant I believe I say this.....

intro-1523455063.jpg

Where have you been, TS? 135 has been sick for a while now

I'd say it was just as interesting, if not more interesting prior to Triple C taking over. Now we're out one Mighty Johnson and one Killashaw.

These divisions have always been highly entertaining for people who really enjoy the technical aspect of the sport.

People who disagree are casual fans, there's just no getting around it (and that's fine)

If nothing else it's nice to not see guys gas in two rounds.

Dont kid yourself TS. Cruz dillishaw triple c are the ONLY known fighters from those divisions. Everyone else can take a number.

You can say this about most divisions. Ask a casual fan to name UFC HWs and they can probably name 4, and even less LHWs (besides Jones who is well known?)

If nothing else it's nice to not see guys gas in two rounds.

Totally. If the fight doesn't end in a finish at least you can almost always expect a fast-paced battle with little lull in the action

I'd say it was just as interesting, if not more interesting prior to Triple C taking over. Now we're out one Mighty Johnson and one Killashaw.

DJ killed any interest in the flyweight division. Cejudo saved it.

Where have you been, TS? 135 has been sick for a while now

It was interesting before yes. But it's getting better and more entertaining now

now that henry is himself it makes the division alot more interesting. before he would never talk any kind of smack but now he isnt scared to say hes better than someone.

But I'm not casual and find them boring. Checkmate.

Back