I know you’ll hate me for this but goddamn I still want to see Khabib vs Gsp..

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I want to see someone like Khabib take his wrestling style to Georges like no one has.. I think that would be interesting to watch.. no one has really ever implemented a heavy wrestling game to him.. and remember George couldn’t get Hendricks down and at 155 could me get Khabib down? It’s interesting I really hope it happens.. and yeah I know we all think Gsp will just jab him all night but Conor couldn’t get hands on him so..

Damn TS you got something going on of this is an interesting fight to you..
Are you coming out?

Gsp would beat the FUCK out of khabib before he even got close enough to grab him. Like you guys just don’t understand

Gsp was Superman punching bisping and dropped him HARD. He’d have khabib looking like he stole Brock lesnars cherries. I’m not even kidding

Gsp is all hype imo very overrated, khabib is decent so I’ll go with him to win

I don't hate you, I would like to see that too!:)

I want to see someone like Khabib take his wrestling style to Georges like no one has.. I think that would be interesting to watch.. no one has really ever implemented a heavy wrestling game to him.. and remember George couldn’t get Hendricks down and at 155 could me get Khabib down? It’s interesting I really hope it happens.. and yeah I know we all think Gsp will just jab him all night but Conor couldn’t get hands on him so..
No one has ever implemented a heavy wrestling game against him because they couldn't. GSP beat some great wrestlers.

Why would anyone hate you for this?

Most people want to see it too

I use to like you, but after reading the opening post I hate your fucking guts, OP.

I dig that fight only as long as it doesn't interfere with Tony getting his TS. If Khabib beats him and Dustin and Tony, then he has more then earned a fight with GSP.

GSP is a Pre-USADA monster whose wrestling relied on him outmuscling all of his opponents.

Prime GSP steam rolls Khabibi easily. Today, it would be a competitive, 50/50 fight. Keep in mind GSP is 38, his best days are behind him.

GSP is a Pre-USADA monster whose wrestling relied on him outmuscling all of his opponents.
Wow this is soooo wrong.... His wrestling relied on his double which was extremely good, and his top position BJJ. He was able to set this up and close the distance so well because of his Karate which used fast in and out attacks. He was able to mix this together so well to make his opponents think strike when he was shooting, and shoot when he was striking.

Your desire is for a match when both are at their prime. That is no longer the case. A match now with an old, retired and uninspired GSP would prove nothing. The best of the past are too old to compete against the best of today. It's just a pipe dream.

If GSP was anything close to what he used to be, it wouldn’t be a good night for Khabib

Back