Do you have a screen saver of a UFC fighter and if so why?

Bitcoin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I have this

th

Reminds me not to be so arrogant and that karma is a broken jaw.

If your screensaver got any humans in it, thus not just pure landscape or a city. You might as well wear a dress cocksucka. Beta af.
(Exception: family pics)

tenor.gif

If i would, itd be Tony smiling at Pettis while wearing his blood as a mask

Or BJ Penn licking his gloves/ smacking his face

Nunes because she is the goat and i have one of dom because he is the men goat imo

Picture of my daughter over Rockhold anyday thanks.

dana-white-newsstand-main.jpg

This one. Something about Dana's pose inspires me. And the fact that they photoshopped his gut out of the cover

dana-white-newsstand-main.jpg

This one. Something about Dana's pose inspires me. And the fact that they photoshopped his gut out of the cover
That's my new screen saver. Dana is starting to look like King kong Bundy and never was he jacked like that.

Picture of my daughter over Rockhold anyday thanks.
I could put a pic of my yorkie but makes me more arrogant. Luke 2:39 says doth not take an opponent's name in vain or desecrate thy division

Ask your mom if I'm gay.

I promised my Probation Officer I wouldn't resort to infantile insults on a karate forum board but it's hard not to.
Shut up, pussy. I'd deck your shit in real life. You ain't shit. Come at me with that ol' bullshit, and I'm going to bum rush in you in about 20 days. You won't see it coming.

this is my desktop background. i took the 5 min to make it though so its not gay

street askren.png

Are we talking about screensavers or desktop backgrounds?

I don't have UFC fighters for either, but it seems odd that your screensaver would be a single image. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Back